In the dark future of the 41st millenium there is only war.

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Dark Lucario » Thu May 14, 2009 12:32 am

Warhammer 40k goes here.
Dark Lucario

Postby pablofiasco » Fri May 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Imperial Guard reporting for duty
pablofiasco

Postby Dark Lucario » Fri May 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Verryyy nice comrade.
Dark Lucario

Postby Dark Lucario » Sat May 16, 2009 7:52 pm

So now I guess it's my turn. At the moment I own about oh...2700 points of Space Marines (My own Chapter), about 750-800 of Eldar, and a single ten man unit of IG(Imperial Guard).
Dark Lucario

Postby pablofiasco » Sun May 17, 2009 12:03 pm

army wise, BUILT< but mostly not painted, ive got
about 1.5-2k of marines (depends on how i build the list)
2k+ pure deathguard CSM's
2K+ dark eldar (shit-tonnes of reaver jetbikes, love those things)
2k-ish of tau
1-2k catachans (again,it all depends on how the list is built)
3-5k cadians (as above)
1-1.5k steellegion (about 60 or so actual steel legion guys, but man those transports add up fast)

unattached: 2 baneblades, one stormsword(or whatever, it shte big titan killing gun one thingy)
one lightning strike fighter

actual tank wise: 6 built leman russes (4 standard, two exterminators), 2 built griffons mortar carriers, 3 built chimeras, one halfbuilt valkyrie.

in the need to build category: 4 more leman russes, one more griffons, shit-tonnes of unbuilt cadians, marines, and csm's
pablofiasco

Postby Dark Lucario » Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Personally, I can't wait for all the new plastic kits they're going to be releasing for all the models in the codex.
Dark Lucario

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:50 pm

Hell yes Mr Pablo, IG unite.

I own umm...I think 4k worth of Imperial Guard at this point...around 2k of that was given to me by a buddy who finished college and had to get one of those real job...things.. :P

Anyways. Innumerable lasguns. somethin like 4 Chimeras, 6 Lemenrusses, one scratch build from two russes to be a vanquisher, couple sents..umm...I scratch build alot of stuff from spare IG parts..might post my rough riders here sometime, made from woodelf horses/legs and cadian/catachan bodies.

Heres some pictures! :D *spam spam spam*

Thats my old guard (the blue), and my newer more modern desert guard camo. The desert guy lost his arm in my box somehow, so he got a spike put on it....

Normal Grenadier guard for my new army style. Kinda roughly done now that I look at it >_>.

Heres a demolition charge I threw together from abuncha stuff I had laying around. Thought it looked explodey enough. Most of my guys are speed painted for quick play, so they arn't the best lookin :P. Be afraid of my terrible lightbox!

Did this for a friend who wanted a good looking waveserpent...Pretty proud of it. Lot more detail then I usually do. He lost the parts for his pilots, so I used nail paint for the thing instead.

Close up
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby pablofiasco » Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Ok, so some time ago, a friend of my who plays Salamanders marines had a bit of unpleasentness,
his car burned to teh wheels, consuming 99.9% of his army,

The one, solitary, sole survivor was this landraider, Which miracously survived semi-intact.
Orginally he was going to just toss it, but then though, huh, pablo plays nurgle, The mostly-melted dashboard on top makes it look kinda nurgleish, i wonder if he would want it.

Fuck...Yes....

Ive made it my goal to resurrect this machine in the name of teh dark gods, although the sponsons need extensive rebuid work.

Currently my plan is to scrratchbuild sponsons out of Plsaticard, with greenstuff out-layer to try to match the "growth" on top,
anyway enough text, picture time:

these are very early wip's so far
pablofiasco

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Stormcaller3801

Postby Dark Lucario » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Nice Stormcaller. Assault marines, some tacts. Then there is the Tau. With gue'la auxiliaries I take it? Also, Pablo, I have to grieve for my Salamander battle-brother, but damn, that's going to look nice.
Dark Lucario

Next

Return to Alternative Games