DOMINATING!

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:40 am

Post your best dominations! The perfect thread for egotistical assholes like me to show off how much better they are than everyone else. ;)
Keep in mind that most of those dominations were earned from kills, not assists. I got a fifth one later, but only after three revenges.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:34 am

I know I've had more dominations than that as scout at once before, I'm proud of that. But, just recently, I broke my records for dominations, kills, points, damage, and life all legit on dustbowl 3.2 as demoman. My scout held most points at 25, soldier with kills at 20 and domiantions at 4 for single life and also 4,900 some damage, with spy holding an illegitimate (due to afk) 14 minutes and some seconds for longest life. Here's the end game screenshot as demoman from a short while ago:
At the last second, I killed two medics with stickies for two dominations at once, THEN got another domination during humiliation. Another I was dominating had left, so my records are now 30 kills, 25 points, 8,653 damage, 8 dominations, and 17:09 for life. I just kept blowing them all off the bridge, they couldn't get rid of ONE sentry ]X8D and my nades kept them well at bay. All of a sudden we held an incredible defense, they almost steam rolled but then BOOM, beat them back and they never had a foothold after.
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:55 am

NICE! I'm glad I was on your team that round. :lol:
Speaking of stats, Pyro is currently my top in points at 31. Another notable stat is my longest life stat, currently at 4:17:47 as soldier when I had actually only lived for about 30 seconds... Stat glitches ftw.
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Makaze » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:06 pm

Heh isn't this akin to kicking a player when they're down? Like posting their domination marker up for all to see like a hunter with a 3.0 buck mounted on his hood :3 *searches for some of his x.x though pub fag doms don't count do they?

Makaze

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Well if you want, you can blur their names/avatars out before you post it. This thread is just about showing off the number of dominations not who you dominated
Mr. Munchlax

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:44 am

The only people I really care if I'm dominating or not are really good snipers and Doom when he's a demoman ]X8D
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:30 am

Heh Brumbles, I remember that game. I wasn't doing very good at all that day, don't remember quite why exactly; I half want to say it was late at night? Well either way, here's a view of it when I got a bit of my act together:

Anyways, not a bunch of on-screen dominations here, but the # of doms over 3 rounds more than makes up for that fact.... MAN, that was a fun day, right after scout update 8D

I can do real well, I just have a problem with not keeping myself alive long enough to see strings of dominations roll in like some people. My usual on a good day is pinging 3-4 people in a life, then dying and killing maybe one or two then none; rinse and repeat. Adds up to around only a 2:1 average, if not lower, kpd. D: Why must I be so ADD, even in the way I play my games... DX
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Taggerung » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:57 am

That entire game was played as Scoot
The past is the past
Move past it, make reforms, make a brighter future :3
Taggerung

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:43 am

Medic's still my top scorer...at 50 in one life.

It was actually a legit game. All kills. D: I was healing at first, but then I realized the enemy team consisted of...
pubscouts.

And then I realized, "Oh hey, Blutsauger".

The game ended.

But I don't play medic much anymore, so my mediccombatskeelz have slipped.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Taggerung » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 am

Recent Game
AWESOME SAUCE
(I don't even know how this type of Dom spree works)
The past is the past
Move past it, make reforms, make a brighter future :3
Taggerung

Next

Return to Fun