[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Honest.

Honest.

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Jade » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:12 am

"Four-score and twelve milliseconds ago I just blew you twenty ways to hell from the other side of the Jefferson Memorial..."

Okay! Random Fallout 3 topic. First person to name the gun I'm using gets a delicious cookie. :P
I enjoy long walks through the capital wasteland, watching the sun set over Megaton and...cuddles. :D
Jade

Postby Jade » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:58 am

Ding! *Gives Finneh two awesome homemade cookies* The forum told me it was your b-day, so you get another and happy belated b-day. :3

Lincoln's Repeater it is! I have to say I'm a little surprised. I don't know of anyone else who found that amazing rifle. :D
I enjoy long walks through the capital wasteland, watching the sun set over Megaton and...cuddles. :D
Jade

Postby Fernin » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:33 pm

I found it randomly exploring, been suing it ever since. Two shots and everything it hits dies. :)
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Jade » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Ahh. Finding ammo hasn't been too much of a problem. It all depends on your skill set, though, I suppose. Found a lot of ammo in locked ammo boxes and from a bunch of merchants. :)
Jade

Postby guno » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:14 pm

I knew this one also, I watched my friend find it.
guno

Postby Tyakoto » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 pm

*Knew it, doesn't have it* Friend told me about it. I'm happy with my Reservist's Rifle and The Terrible Shotgun. If I don't twoshot it with the rifle from long range (Which even Deathclaws have fallen to), I usually kill it with the Shotgun from point blank :)
Tyakoto

Postby Dakk » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:02 pm

http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/pcchea ... out3PC.htm <<<< There I just gave you the Admin's Keys to anything and everything in game... Can I has cookie new :cry: :cry: :cry: :(
Dakk

Postby Jade » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:25 pm

Jade

Postby Dakk » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm

SWEEEEEET!!! *Noms cookie* :P :P :P
Dakk

Return to Pound Chatter