[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - herms....

herms....

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby RumRunner » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:17 am

and now to alleviate my boredom i shall give you...

The RumRunner's theory of hermmy genesis...

In the beginning there were furfags, bi-furs, and straight furs...

The furfags and straight furs each had their own pron to fap to the bi-furs looked at both...

One lazy bi-fur decided to make fapping easier for them and thus created the herm pron...

which created more herms... and thus more herm pron... until it became necessary to say "god damn herms"...

now due to the prior damnation of being a fur this creates a damnation voiding nexus which results in the creation of EVEN more herms...

and thus more herm pron... and more herms...

requiring "god damn herms" to be said more often causing a never ending cycle of exponential herm creation....

and so the herms start to assimilate all other furs (yes... i did just equate herms to the furry version of the borg :P)...

and so my randomness typed to the forums the boredom resumes... as i continue to try to find a way to cure myself of it...
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Mirri » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:32 am

Resistance is futile. You will be yiffed.
Mirri

Postby RumRunner » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 am

D: but i don't want to be yiffed by teh herms! yiffed by fems fine... herms or males no.
RumRunner

Postby Mirri » Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:37 am

C'mon, baby. I won't stick it in all the way.
Mirri

Postby RumRunner » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:27 pm

D: DO NOT WANT.

*rapidly seeks nearest exit and steel ass cover*
RumRunner

Postby RumRunner » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:47 pm

i would create an "I Will Not Yiff The Herms" version of green eggs and ham... but i remember that book and i also remember that such a thing would turn against me in the end which i DO NOT WANT.

i have no problems with the existence of herms... i just don't want to be yiffed by them... so as long as they remain over there in that corner yiffing each other and not trying to drag me into it there shall be peace...
RumRunner

Postby Purplecat » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:24 pm

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Mirri » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Mirri

Postby Fernin » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:31 am

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby RumRunner » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:03 am

RumRunner

Next

Return to Pound Chatter