[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Temporary Leave Thread

Temporary Leave Thread

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Leif » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:05 am

Hopefully this isn't already up, but if you have to head out for an extended period for anything, post here.

Like me...

I'm going to be out of town from tomorrow until Late Sunday with family. Have fun while I'm gone :)
Leif

Postby Doom » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:46 am

Perfect timing. Tomorrow, Friday; Nov 7; I'm having some nasty jaw surgery. All four wisdom teeth have to be removed from the innards of my gums; and screws placed in my lower jaw/gums to help straighten my teeth.

You won't see much, if at all, Friday. I'll do my best to get on Sat/Sun; but I'll be on loopy pain-drugs. So, expect me to act less normal than I already do.
Doom

Postby Jake Monroe » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:20 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby RumRunner » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:06 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Kellervo » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:21 pm

Well, going to post this now so I don't forget. Have all but one of my final projects in hand for this semester, so... after this weekend, my time online / available to game / chat and what not is going to plummet drastically. Might be able to play a round now and then, but otherwise I'll be over my head in polygons and non-manifold geometry. .-.
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby RumRunner » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:28 pm

well i am flying out to NM tomorrow to visit my brother, his fiance, and her family. so i might get on steam once or twice... but most likely i will not be seen too much.
RumRunner

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:38 am

Just a heads up:

I'll be in North Carolina until Wednesday evening on a business trip. I'll have my laptop with me, likely to jump onto Steam when I can, but that is connection-dependent on the hotel where we'll be staying. The poor laptop has framerate issues when so much as playing Peggle, so don't expect to see me in any games of TF2 or L4D when/if I'm around. :) Therefore, Admin-stuff of that nature should be directed to the other admins.

Cheers!
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby RumRunner » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:08 pm

RumRunner

Postby Helios » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm off to Frakenmuth, MI for a 2-day vacation (which I wouldn't mind if my sister's friend wasn't coming >v>), I'll be on Steam to bug you all, but my poor ol Laptop can barley handle Second Life, let alone Half Life 1, so headshots will be on hiatus.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Next

Return to Pound Chatter