[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Disgaea 3 : Furries and anime combine for great justice!

Disgaea 3 : Furries and anime combine for great justice!

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby caigan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:09 pm

(image heavy thread ahead, you have been warned!)

Well, you can blame Keller for planting the seed of this idea.

THE STORY!
Welcome to the Netherworld, full of spite, cruelty, and boundless riffraff. In the center of this Netherworld lies a school, the Nether Institute Evil Academy. The Overlord is the dean, greater demons teachers, and demons are its students. Those who follow their evil baser instincts are deemed honor students. This is the Pandora's Box that spreads darkness and destruction over the land.

Within these walls we find Mao, son of the Overlord dean, who'se only goal is to destroy his father. Bridled by a 13 million Evil Quotient, a stack of anime, video games, and comic books a mile high, countless days of research (and not going to class) has shown him the ultimate path to defeating his father : becoming a hero!

With his butler Geoffry guiding him to his goal, and an army of minions to do his bidding, Mao shall defeat his father!

RECRUITING!
I love the Disgaea series. Actually, Nippon Ichi is about the only game company I will buy a game from without ever ever ever looking at a review, a preview, a video, or hardly even the description on the back. That aside, I got the brilliant idea (again, sparked by Keller), to start Disgaea 3 over again (wasn't very far in anyways), and create a custom army.

The TFP Army!

Yes, you crazy fuzzies and non-fuzzies alike will fill the ranks of my deadly army of cute anime penguins, kitties, ninjas, and gunslingers! And also influence a bit the directions I go while improving weapons/items/etc.

Reply if you are interested, and the possible class/monster you would want to be in the army. Since I'm starting from the beginning, not all classes/monsters will be available right away. I'll reserve the next post for posting up character cards so you know what is available. Probably by tonight I'll have the first "TFP Army Report" up so you can see the style I'm going to do this in (silly narrative).
Last edited by caigan on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------
Caigan MythFang / Psycho Wolf Pup / Kowa Laoka
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
"I am more realistic than you can ever be, for I live within Fantasy!"
Color Artist and sorta-owner of House Rules - Ozy and Millie strips in COLOR!
caigan

Postby caigan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:12 pm

This is for posting character cards with relevant information on each. I'm not gonna post up a billion stats or anything. The cards contain their name, sprite, general stats (at the time), their favored weapons, and a description.

HUMAN CLASSES
Humans have the ability to wield many different weapons, lift objects, and other useful things.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

MONSTERS
Monsters are only able to equip monster weapons, and cannot lift objects or people. They make up for this with the Magichange ability, which lets them turn into a weapon for a few rounds!
Image]Image
Last edited by caigan on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
------------
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
caigan

Postby Jake Monroe » Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 pm

PRINNY DOOD!
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby caigan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:25 pm

------------
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
caigan

Postby EuroVen » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:56 pm

May I be a Martial Artist?
EuroVen

Postby caigan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:00 pm

------------
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
caigan

Postby Mina » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:08 pm

I'd actually never played any of the Disgea games until we got a PS3 an Disgea 3 to play on it. I'd actually thought it was a traditional RPG game an had no idea it had any of the Strategy/Final Fantasy Tactics gameplay to it so i was super suprised when i started into Disgea 3 :p An i really got into it too ~ great game ^^ - During my game i emphasized my special charector as actually being a split/duo between a Reincarnated RedWitch as a Succubus that mainly cast Fire for strong offense an a good healing as well - and a martial artist reincarnated as a Wind Demon/Blade Dog that pretty much was my assassin for killing big baddies.

Though if i were to pick my role in a army of Disgea it would so be an Offense>Defense, Bow-Weilding Cleric that focuses Punisher, Skewer, and heal with the cleric's unique Evilties for healing ~ =3 My mate says its not what a Cleric should be used for but i think its just awesome when a healer isn't as 'innocent' as they 'look' XP As for him i asked an he said he'd play as Mora, the Spear weilding Beastmaster ~

An just as my own personal comment - Attack Punisher satisfies me like ramming a hard cock into a tight unprotected ass, shootin your load, an taking a smoke after - its just that good. 8-) :lol:'
Mina

Postby EuroVen » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 pm

EuroVen

Postby River » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:27 am

I'll be a clergy with a spear ^w^
River

Postby caigan » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 am

TFP ARMY REPORT 1 - Sizing the Squad!

ImageThere...are a lot of people here...why?
ImageWhy what?
ImageWhy are there people here?
ImageThe recruitment poster, duh!
ImageThat crap actually worked this time? With Laharl and Adell we literally had to blackmail them to join the squad!
ImageWell, I kinda did add somethign to the poster...
Image.......
Image?
ImageWhat...did you add?
ImageUm....
ImageYes?
ImageJoin or we'll give you high grades?
Image....
ImageThis is a demon school after all...high grades are for delinquents...
ImageBrilliant but...whatever. Who are we working for this time?
ImageMao.
ImageMao? The Chinese guy?
ImageNo no no no, this is a kid...who is obsessed with anime.
ImageFantastic...so the army is being led by a crazed otaku?
ImagePretty much...
ImageFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
ImageRelax, hon.
ImageOkay, lets see what we have for our ranks this time...
ImageAnother prinny, cool.
ImageWell at least the Prinny Squad will be good at this rate. No other hellkittens yet?
ImageStudent council won't let us transfer any. Something about not having a budget for scratching posts and yarn.
ImageFantastic. Okay okay I'll deal with that later...next....oh good more than one healer!
ImageYeah we don't want another pumpkin head fiasco...
ImagePlease...please don't mention that again...
ImageSorry!
ImageOnly one mage...will have to fix that. Some good combat dealers. Good, we're all set for now.
ImageWe'll be needing more when we tackle the death gauntlet. I mean item world!
ImageSame thing.
ImageToo bad we ran out of funds, some of them are kind of...ill equipped?
ImageNo worries, lets go test them out on some hapless freshmen or something.
ImageCHAAARGE! WORTWORTWORT!
ImageFFFFFF, you are a cat, not an Elite dangit...
---------
Okay, this is our army so far! Always looking for more cannon fodder though, so join up! (see first post)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
------------
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
caigan

Next

Return to Alternative Games