[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Left 4 Sims

Left 4 Sims

I hate youtube!

Postby Wulfie » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:17 am

Oh Loooooord..

>.>
<.<

*Downloads*
Wulfie

Postby Purplecat » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Now make the Team Fortress 2 crew.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:55 pm

I would be amazed if it hasn't been done already. I'm picturing a Smallville-style drama involving a small community. Scout's the troubled teenager, the Announcer's in charge of the neighborhood standards council with a loudspeaker attached to the corner of her house. Heavy is the overweight neighbor who doesn't understand the concept of personal space. Pyro's the introvert whose garage constantly makes sounds nobody wants to investigate. Engineer's the can-do guy who's constantly installing some new gadget or add-on to his house or yard. Demoman is the bitter retired groundskeeper who's really a good guy, but constantly drunk. Sniper's got a thing for Scout's mom, but is just a bit... ew. Mostly because nobody's sure whether or not he actually lives in his house, or in that van that's always in his driveway. Medic's the well to do doctor who's the richest guy in the neighborhood, but not quite all there. Soldier's the military man with about all the subtlety of a bull in a china shop, paranoid about his neighbors and constantly converting parts of his house into fallout shelters. And the Spy is the Announcer's right hand man, enforcing all the edicts and generally being hated by everyone else. Until the Red Spy shows up and has a dalliance with Scout's mom. Which right there gives you all the drama you might possibly need...
Stormcaller3801

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 pm

The sad part is, someone's already writing a fanfic basically along the lines of what you described.

...TF2: the sitcom.

xD;
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:23 pm

Not surprised.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:55 pm

It's super lulzy, if anyone wants me to toss a link sometime.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Nikki 狐 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Nikki 狐

Return to Fun