[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - An announcement concerning Harassment

An announcement concerning Harassment

For TFP server admins to post news or information related to the game servers.

Postby Witchiebunny » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:36 pm

One of the founding principles behind The Furry Pound is that we're all friends here, and that the atmosphere here is generally relaxed and open and friendly. We don't usually have any hard rules about what kind of speech is and isn't allowed here, because we haven't seen a need for it.

Until now.

The Furry Pound is a community open to all kinds...furs and nonfurs, hardcore gamers and casual gamers, men and women. People of all races, sexuality and creeds game here. That is how it was meant to be, that is how it will stay.

So I am only going to say this once.

Harassment is NOT tolerated on The Furry Pound. Not in chat, not on the forums, not in the servers. If any admin or mod gets word of harassment going on, those responsible WILL receive a week ban, no exceptions.

This isn't to say that you can't Joke, but the difference between harassment and joking is in a joke, the person you're talking to is laughing with you. If you're trying to joke, and the person isn't laughing chances are they're hurt and offended and at that point, your job is to stop. IMMEDIATELY.

Consider this everyone's warning. Harass another member and you will be banned for a week. Continue to do it after that and we as admins have no problem permanently evicting you from the community.

~Witchiebunny
Witchiebunny

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:03 am

I SEE HARASSMENT! (sorry. Batman Begins is on And thats one of the only lines i remember)
I have never harassed anyone Digitally or Real Lifefully

But when its obvious that you are joking and the person knows that then its fine right?
You all know me. I'm the loser who makes all the dumb jokes. I would hate to be banned
if someone took a statement seriously.

(edit)
Wow i'm smart. I read through the whole thing twice but i still seemed to miss the joking part of the post.
Sorry to restate the redundancy

Yay big word

Marshtomp

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:53 am

Yeah, I like to joke around a lot too. Just remember, anytime I say anything mean or taunting in any way, IT'S ALMOST ALWAYS A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!! Though, I don't think anyone's been offended by anything I've said since I always try to make it obvious that I'm joking around.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Taross » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:17 pm

That would be the point...

If you are joking, and the person you are doing it to knows it and is ok with it. And they would not be contacting the admins/mods about harassment.
If you are joking, and the person you are doing it to doesn't like it, and they tell you, you would stop. And they would not be contacting the admins/mods about harassment.

If you see the above happening, well, no worries.

I you ARE doing it to be hurtful, and the person you are doing it to is offended, they will call on an admin about Harassment. A check will be made and if the report is valid: Week-long ban.
In this we ARE counting on the person who feels offended to make a clear and concise message to the offender to stop first. After that, if the harassment continues, well, the KGB are on.
Taross

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Witchie you're like...

my guardian bunny.

You know that?

:<
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Makaze » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Makaze

Postby Pathia » Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:53 pm

If you act like a choad I *WILL* eat you. I have been given the authority. *onomnomnom*
Pathia

Postby Jake Monroe » Mon May 11, 2009 2:04 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Pathia » Tue May 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Pathia

Postby Wolven Moonlight » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 am

Wolven Moonlight

Next

Return to Server News Rules & Announcements