[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Player-Teacher Nights

Player-Teacher Nights

For TFP server admins to post news or information related to the game servers.

Postby Ayeaka » Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 am

"How to hande " for medic is prettymuch just wildly dodging and strafing while firing with Blutsauger, at least.

Provided you don't have scouts with FaN knocking you every whichway while you FIGHT said pyro, you'll usually be fine as medic unless he crits, or you have no room to move.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Leif » Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 am

*Suggestion*

Perhaps a Spy/Engie night? Those are two of the support/unique classes that I'm rather terrible with.

Even more interesting; a new weapons night to cover the new crap released in the Spy vs. Sniper update. For those with some of the new equipment, a night for all of us to familiarize and experiment with combinations of said new weaponry (Could tie in nicely with a spy lesson as I find I am terrible with the Dead Ringer).

Just a thought ;)
Leif

Postby Makaze » Wed May 27, 2009 3:48 am

Makaze

Postby Kumagoro » Wed May 27, 2009 3:01 pm

Kumagoro

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed May 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Yeah. :lol:
We set the gravity on low, put some stickies at the end of the track and then blew them up before the cart could fall in the whole. the cart flies away and hilarity ensues.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Ayeaka » Wed May 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Postby Kumagoro » Thu May 28, 2009 8:23 am

That really sounds like a lag issue to me, sappers are very easily attached for me. Just wait for the white silhouette to appear.
Kumagoro

Postby Ayeaka » Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 am

Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Postby Zareth » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 am

Are these things still going on? Haven't heard anything about them for awhile now, they do seem rather informative.
Zareth

Postby Witchiebunny » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:25 am

I'm going to tentatively put together a medic training session on #5 for Sunday evening around 5:00 pm EDT (that's 7/12 folks).

We'd done one of these before, but certain things bear repeating, and there have been some changes to medic in the time since the last one that should be addressed. (The medic bubbles are your friends, honest).
Witchiebunny

PreviousNext

Return to Server News Rules & Announcements