[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Best/Worst Moments Thread

Best/Worst Moments Thread

I hate youtube!

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:08 am

Just now, vs mode, No Mercy. We were getting slaughtered, we lost 2 guys right outside of the first building, and a third got pounced a little bit before the car with the alarm. I ran ahead to try to make it to the safe room. I knew I heard a smoker following me, but I was low on health, and needed to try to finish the level. Well, he grabbed me. I thought it was all over, but all of a sudden, his hunter friend comes up, starts to claw me, and accidentally hits the smoker off :D I killed them both, and made it safely. It was epic....Then the server lagged out. :)

I got it all on dem, might convert it sometime.
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:20 pm

The other night I was playing on expert and I had the hunting rifle and I was aiming at the head of a far off infected, and then my team mate runs in front of me right when I take the shot and I was just thinking to myself "awwwww shit I'm gonna hit him" but I just barely missed him. The shot literally went right over his shoulder and he even told me that he could hear the bullet just barely grazing past him. Of course later the same thing happens with another team mate who had just been gray screened only this time I do hit him and he falls over dead. :/
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Wulfie » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:08 am

I think the L4D VS game Me, Doom, Stray, Endeav, Jinx, Rayne, Strider and a friend of theirs Frite had tonight on Dead Air was one big 'Best Moment'. Quite possibly the most fun I've had in VS ever. So many awesome things.

Defining moment:
Pulling someone through the Metal Detectors in map 4, just moments after someone on my team said that they wished they could see said action happen. Not soon afterwards I get declarations of love thrown my way :3
Wulfie

Postby Jinx » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 am

Jinx

Postby Rayne » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:03 am

Rayne

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 pm

This definitely goes down as a WORST moment. So I'm on Dead Air on the 2nd level. we get over the fence and start climbing up the ladder when I get pulled by a smoker go over the fence and I don't drop below the ground, I get HANGED by the smoker so when he lets go of me I drop and get incapped, since it's impossible for the rest of my team to get back over from the other side I was pretty much fucked.
I fucking hate vs.
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Worst;

I start up my server, as always...

We goof around a bit with cheats and..

One of my friends spawns so many physical objects that it crashes me when I go to delete them. (Propane. He accidentally sent them ALL OFF.)
Then steam glitches, kicking everyone. I had to restart lobby three times.

Then a friend manages to accidentally delete me, and I had to force quit.
Well, one hell of a day for me. xD;
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 am

14:51.13 on the street with Ailure, Jinx, and Ferret.
It was a damn good run.
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Buffalo Bill » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:42 pm

On Expert, all of these:

- Cr0wned a Witch while being on Black/White vision and 1HP.
- single handedly killed a Tank (remember: Expert)
- Dide the second Finale wave + Tank and survived into the APC on Blood Harvest

woah holy fuck. sorry 'bout the Necro.
Buffalo Bill

Previous

Return to Fun