Tank -> Heavy Voicepack

I hate youtube!

Postby Arcalane » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:26 pm

WHAT WAS THAT SANDVICH? KILL THEM ALL? GOOD IDEA!

I downloaded this off FPSBanana a couple of months ago - it was since pulled, unfortunately, but never fails to amuse. What does it do? It replaces the Tank's voice clips with those of the Heavy, from TF2. I'm sure you can see where this is going. There are audio glitches - some sounds are cut off... others will come through as sharp static sometimes, but overall it's good enough, and adds an amusing break from the normally quite serious game.

Instructions are in the readme. I had no hand in making this, although I am considering updating it with some of the newly added Heavy melee dares and melee attack sounds, if I can be arsed to break out audacity again. Do consider backing up your tank voiceclips if you wish to return to the defaults relatively easily. If you do not, you will have to delete them and then check local file integrity via the properties menu in order to download replacements.

More random thoughts;

Perhaps more TF2 voicepacks for the other special infected could be made? Soldier/Scout for common infected could be quite amusing.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Return to Fun