Buying a new headset

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Purplecat » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 pm

My current Logitech headset is dying so i'm currently considering to buy a new headset. I'm not going to give the same model a try, as even if it did last six heavy months of usage I still rather not wanting to buy a new headphone every sixth month. (It gave quite good sound quality for it's price).

Right now I been looking at Koss headset here and Here. I also been looking at "Creative Headset Fatal1ty", but the shameless sponsoring is turning me off.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Echoen » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 am

I expect half of what we hear from you is going to be yowls, hisses, fffftts, and "Helvataro!"
Echoen

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:55 am

My headset is plantronics.

Very nice, although it was pricey ($50) It gives extremely good sound quality, however, the mic is clear, (although it can be a tad loud, and has to be turned down quite a bit.) It's also lasted me two years, and running.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Purplecat » Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:50 am

I ordered the SB49 from Koss.

I tell you how I like it. It seemed to be the most value for the money.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Purplecat » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:52 pm

The SB49 seems good so far, although I yet have to test it in games. Only been playing a little bit of audiosurf with it, and hadn't tested it's microphone.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Return to Pound Chatter