[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Best/Worst Moments Thread

Best/Worst Moments Thread

I hate youtube!

Postby Ignis Solus » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:10 pm

Title says all. :P

I remember playing the demo with Wulfie and Spotty Hyena and seeing a witch spawned on the railing next to the fire in the subway level. I have screenshots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/ ... ay0001.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/ ... ay0000.jpg

Another game(Dead Air), TWICE witches spawned behind doors and when I opened them, I hit them and they woke up, but they didn't attack, they just ran off screaming.
Watch gaming videos! See my Youtube!
If you want to see my art, go to my Furaffinity or my Deviant Art!
Ignis Solus

Postby Jinx » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Jinx

Postby Spotty Hyena » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Haha, I remember that Witch. We all just ".... wtf?" 'd at it. :D
Spotty Hyena

Postby Arcalane » Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:57 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Purplecat » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:12 am

Me and Endeavour in Blood harvest in Versus mode. I remember that Stray and Ignis was on the other team.

We were on the third stage, we had a heavy time as the other two useless teammates to bots had died. I pushed the lever for moving the car towards the bridge, then both me and Endeavour3D ran back to the cabin to wait until it calmed down. I swear it was constant zombie rushes, and we held it off for a really long time, both of us being in our own corner. Unfortunatly, Endeavour got incapitated eventually, while I was stuck in a corner trying to kill the zombies attacking me. Moments later he died, and I later died outside the cabin as a hunter pounced me.

...I swear, this game have it's ffffff moments.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Spotty Hyena » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 am

My worst moment in Left 4 Dead is currently right now for me.

My time spent of Left 4 Dead currently stands at 28.8 hours, at -LEAST- 25 of those hours have been spent trying to obtain Stomach Upset (Where you can't get vomited on by a Boomer) and Safety First (Can't inflict Friendly Fire).

-EVERY- time I go for either one or both of those achievements at once, something happens. Nearly done them both at the end of No Mercy, power goes off. Almost done NM again going for Stomach Upset, boomer spawn in front of us and vomits all over us. Going for Safety First, Zoe/Loius/Bill randomly walks in front of a Horde rush. =/

Maybe I'm destined to -NEVER get those achievements. =/ At least I now know No Mercy literally back to front. =D
Spotty Hyena

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:56 pm

Marshtomp

Postby Makaze » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 pm

4 survivors, 4 Hunters.....it sucked

Makaze

Postby Purplecat » Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:26 pm

I gone after achievements, but I don't try to ruin the game for others as I strive for a achievement.

The ones where you have to do a whole campaign is an pain in the ass. If you disconnect/crash in the middle of it, it won't register... :/ I also heard that some people lost all their achievements for no reason too, so probably a bad idea to get too attached anyway...
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby guno » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:53 pm

I totally solod a tank on advanced mode on the dead air finale. everybody was dead so i used up all the medkits when i needed too. survived for around 2 minutes before finally killing him.....

I didn't get man vs. tank for some reason >_>

((everybody was dead before he spawned))
guno

Next

Return to Fun