[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:57 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Echoen » Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:28 am

Doom is actually /easily/ killed. You wanna know the secret-that-isn't-a-secret?

TEAM Fortress 2
Echoen

Postby Helios » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:32 pm

Okay got another one:

The other night, I had 145 points in a round of Dustbowl. More than ANYONE on the server, even Doom and Nikky.

Response by everyone? "So what? You're a Sniper."

Of course I had gone Pyro for a bit there >v>
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:37 pm

I had a round like that last night as well. Except, I was Heavy Weapons Guy when I got the 141 points. Then again, that WAS Lazytown Nighttime we're talking about. And it was my other server, which is instant respawn, so capping that last point was even more of a bitch.

But then I continued to rawk the minigun throughout the rest of the night, just none as much as 141 points again. (74 kills and 47 assists at one point, HA!)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Dakk » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:57 pm

....DO A BARREL ROLL!!!
Dakk

Postby Tyakoto » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:03 am

Speaking of Heavy killingsprees, I've been having them the past two-three days, just demolishing people (netting 5-8 kills per death, but only because I'm near the front lines or dealing with swarms of people.... unlike the Sniper and his cowardice), and playing the defensive role.... cutting off choke points and the like. My best was today , 96 points on TFP server on GoldRush.
Tyakoto

Postby Tyakoto » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Pointing to my above post, being like 2 weeks ago:

Story being in a 2v1 earlier Dakk an Adrian were having fun nuking me and then capping the Hydro point. So I got my revenge when we had a few more people show up (an they still had more people :P). Was fun either way.
Tyakoto

Postby Werevixen » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 am

The moment I'm most happy with was, when I was playing a demoman and somehow managed to kill Doom and Nikky, both demoman/vix in one life. God knows how I did it. D:
~Retjzkai the intersex dracorat~
Werevixen

Postby Dravu » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:04 pm

Well not too many favorite moments in TF2 oddly, but here at two of my memorable ones:
1. One time I randomly went heavy when we all went melee only and I actually did really well. I got 53 kills before I finally died (big thanks to the sandvich for keeping me alive). It ended up screwing up my stats though. Now my highest is heavy with 56 points. D=
2. One time during a payload, we only had about 20sec left and I was halfway to the cart and was sniper. I knew I wouldn't make it there in time and survive long enough to push the cart, so I thought "fuck it" and just started quick-sniping people; something I've always had a very hard time doing. I ended up headshotting 6 people in those last bunch of seconds. I was amazed and saddened at the same time. I wish I could do that normally and not just went the pressure's off. =<
Spyro is pie!
Dravu

Postby Doom » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:39 am

Recently, someone who constantly buggers me about spawncamping was sitting right outside our spawn-room spraying flames inside as an enemy pyro. I actually laughed, quite hard.
Doom

PreviousNext

Return to Fun