[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - What is a Furry?

What is a Furry?

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:30 pm

No.. I know that but seriously.

I wanna join The Furry Pound... its fun and you guys are smart.
Is it cool if i join the Steam Group?
I didnt see a Topic about joining or maybe i just wasnt looking hard enough

Also. I had HlSS a while ago and i deleted it. But for some reason, its still here! It wont unbind to my V button and the only sound i can play was the Dexters Labortory "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of it since i dont need it anymore since i got a mic recently?
Also. I meant to ask yesterday but can anyone actually hear me when i talk on the mic? :x

Marshtomp

Postby Jinx » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:13 pm

http://jollyjack.deviantart.com/art/What-s-a-Furry-79255515

If somebody hasn't added you by the time I get off from work, I'll be sure to do so. :)
As for getting rid of HLSS, after deleting the HLSS folder also be sure to delete your autoexec.cfg file (this is what keeps rebinding your V key I'm guessing. Be sure to copy any parts of it you may have edited, which is usually nothing lol) and then unbind your V key again.
Jinx

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Marshtomp

Postby STrRedWolf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:42 pm

Let me try to paraphrase what Uncle Kage told (if not drunkenly like the roach that he is) during Anthrocon 2008:

Remember back, when you were a kid, at all those cartoons (ether on the TV, or if you're old enough, before any movie)? Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Woody Woodpecker, Tom and Jerry? How you would go and keep in touch with them every day after school and every Saturday morning? How you could consider them "furry friends?" How you found solace in them, even though you weren't the jock or a cheerleeder of the school?

And yet, when you grew up, you were told "You're an adult now! Leave behind those childish things. Forget them, you got better things to do."

WE DIDN'T FORGET.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Marshtomp » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:12 am

Marshtomp

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:42 am

Angry_Squirrel

Return to Pound Chatter