[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TF2 Mouse sensitivity

TF2 Mouse sensitivity

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Purplecat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:43 pm

...I have the MX518 too, had it for couple of years now.

I originally bought it as a laptop mouse, but I switched to it as my primary mouse because the HP mouse that came with this computer was so shitty.

(reason I bought it as a laptop mouse was that the other cheaper mices I found were usually stupid or "smaller")
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Ayeaka » Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:40 am

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Jake Monroe » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:59 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Fernin » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:39 am

I have mine hot keyed to drop from 4k to 1600 when I'm sniping.

As for how long I've had it, just shy of 4 months. Got it when the optical sensor in my Mx518 gave out (had the mouse longer than I can remember).
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm

Angry_Squirrel

Postby DrJones » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:55 am

Both Taross and myself have a Trust Predator ( http://www.trust.com/products/product_detail.aspx?item=15080 ).

I think I have mine always set to 1200 or so. With one of the thumb buttons set to say 'Thanks' for any class.
I had the other thumb button set for duck+jump but I don't play soldier anymore.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Chevallier LaChance » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:19 pm

I feel kinda out of place not knowing what type of mouse I have XD I put my sensitivity to about 6 for snipping XD Its kinda crazy at first but it helps if your a good quick scoper x3
I kissed a horse and I liked it.
Chevallier LaChance

Previous

Return to Help