[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Could we get Halloween mode on the server?

Could we get Halloween mode on the server?

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby KaLS » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:02 pm

I mean, look at all the halloween stuff being put to waste.
KaLS

Postby garfieldairlines » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:40 pm

garfieldairlines

Postby Heide Knight » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:50 pm

Totally agree to this!! It's a shame to see all the cosmetics being put to waste that fit furries so perfectly, heck most of the Halloween hats are animal-related.

There's always a great atmosphere on the server when it's a full moon, I wish we could see this a permanent setting. So you've got my vote!
"What makes me a good Heide Knight? If I were a bad Heide Knight, I wouldn't be sitting here all depressed about it now, would I?..."
Heide Knight

Postby Purplecat » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:23 am

I kinda like to play TF2 with medkits most of the time rather than cakes or candy. Plus some of the spooky halloween stuff kinda is over the top and would be weary if it was active at all times (the voice changing stuff in particular).

I think Valve is going to be little less strict with halloween cosmetics restrictions though, so you might actually see older halloween cosmetics being unlocked to use at all times.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Heide Knight » Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

It is true some of the effects can get tiresome with prolonged exposure, indeed.

It's a shame there's no way to enable certain aspects such as the animal cosmetics whilst keeping most of the theme changes the same as normal TF2 like health items. You could always set it so weekends have Halloween mode enabled - but I suppose that would get annoying for the people who only play on weekends and it'd be a lot of trouble to set up anyway.
"What makes me a good Heide Knight? If I were a bad Heide Knight, I wouldn't be sitting here all depressed about it now, would I?..."
Heide Knight

Postby Heide Knight » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:33 pm

I was just thinking, if ever the server needed to start taking donations for upkeep, this would be a great incentive. Donators could receive Halloween mode for each month they donate a certain amount. That'd be sure to get some people to donate, I know I would, hah hah hah!
Heide Knight

Postby anymore5678 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:40 am

I wish we could see this a permanent setting.
genting club
anymore5678

Postby BlackAndLimeScout97 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:05 pm

It's a shame you can't use cosmetics like the Boo Balloon and Hundkopf all year round,
I know some servers have halloween items enabled all year round though, so I usually just go onto those ones.
New
BlackAndLimeScout97

Postby KaLS_ » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Yeah... Was hoping you guys could reconsider this.
There are so many cosmetics that fits the fandom, all of them are put to waste.
KaLS_

Return to Help