No More Room in Hell

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby SilverWolf » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:10 am

"No More Room in Hell" is a free to play HalfLife 2 mod. It's a multiplayer, 8 player co-op survival horror game with a focus on semi-realism. It was inspired by the "Of The Dead" zombie franchise which is were it gets its namesake.

Beta 1.0 - Halloween 2011

SilverWolf

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 pm

Looks interesting. I'd be up for trying this out. Haven't had a good HL2 mod to play in a long time.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby TheScottishUnicorn » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:45 am

I played a couple games of it after I downloaded it on Desura, but since than I've had issues getting the mod to start. While it was interesting, I'm not interested in troubleshooting it to get it to work.

Anyways, from my knowledge from the games I've played before. It was interesting but nothing new and it suffers from the ageing source engine.
TheScottishUnicorn

Postby Dracul » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:53 pm

This one recently poped out on steam via greenlight and looks like its seen a crapton of updating sense I played it YEARS ago. I noticed a Furry Pound server crop up for it and played there for awhile, till I noticed it was stuck on chinatown which is a terrible map for new players. (IMO the hardest objective map of the set)

Anyone know if its a official pound server, and if so who to pester to get some map rotation or RTV system?
Dracul

Postby Gami » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:37 pm

Way late with a response to you, but we looked into that issue and fixed it.
Also updated it and some other stuff
Gami

Postby halfdane » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:03 am

Just made an account to let the admin know that the server is not up to date. Also, thank you for hosting a quality nmrih server. Your server quickly became my favorite.
Back to lurking,
halfdane
halfdane

Return to Alternative Games