New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby PhantomX999 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:46 am

Greetings,

New to the Forum but not the TF2 servers. From GA USA. Straight, Single, Male, Snow Leopard.

I'm into Furry as more of an interest than a life style like many seem to take it. I like the arts that's more tasteful and some web comics. Would like to get an invite to the steam group please.

For the most part i'm just a quiet guy that keeps to him self for the most part. Tries not to be an ass hole but at times still ends up being a bit of a sarcastic smart ass.
PhantomX999

Postby Kyuu » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:27 pm

Hi~ New to the forums. The name's Kyuu -that's said like the letter 'Q' or 'cue' in case anyone was wondering.
I'm not an avid gamer but there's nothing better to bust boredom quite like an addictive game or two :3

I've tried playing TF2 but unfortunately on account of my colourblindness I find the game rather difficult to play... (I am aware there is a colourblind mode but to me it really doesn't make a difference)
Also I tend to be a bit of a wuss at online games anyway so I'm not tooo fussed.

So anyway, the reason I'm here is because I've become a big fan of the Minecraft game and from what I've heard the server here seems pretty neat and I'd love to play on it. Unfortunately one of the prerequisites of joining is that I'm a member of the TFP group on steam. I do have a steam account and a friend who happens to be a part of the group who could invite me but I figured I could try my luck at posting here and see if I can't get in the group any faster :3

TL;DR: Hi!
Kyuu

Postby Mathias_the_Panda » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:41 am

Hello hello! Finally decided I would make my way over to TFP forums, I've been playing on the TF2 server for... well years. I guess that makes me a bad panda for not visiting eh? Anyway. :ugeek:
Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
Mathias_the_Panda

Postby Korta Draconia » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:49 am

Hey,

I'm Kor'Ta Draconia or Kor for short. I'm a male snow leopard/wolf hybrid.

The reason I joined was because I've been looking for friendly people to play games with... so I thought I'd join TFP.

I'm also looking for an invite to the steam group.

I'm usually quiet around people I don't know but I eventually open up.

feel free to add me on steam; Korta_draconia
Korta Draconia

Postby eumoria » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:39 am

I've been playing on your servers for a few years now. Not really part of the community but I thought I should say hi after so many hours played on your servers.

Excellent community, thanks for hosting :)
I am also a member of TheVille
eumoria

Postby Focslain » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:24 am

Greetings all,

Name is Focslain, an old wolf and older gamer. Found the group while looking for active furry minecraft servers since I've been wanting to play with others and build/mine and hunt.

I'm on steam and your welcome to add, generally I'm on Star trek Online there, but you can find me in DC Universe online and Tera from time to time as well.

Hope to see you all in minecraft and other games.

Good Hunting and happy gaming.
Focslain

Postby Rita The Fox » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:18 pm

Sup, i played for a while on the furry servers and i thought, why not joining the forum. I'm not much of a tf2 player, i play lots of games, but the one i play the most is Super mnc (i can say i'm a hardcore gamer in it)
Of course i don't spend all my time playing, i like to read book and watch tv and all that.
Also i live in Portugal so my english isn't perfect, as you can see above.
Anyway yeah the forums are not that active so i guess this is going to be fun.
(P.S. if anyone here play super mnc, add me on steam, my nick is Rita the Fox)
Rita The Fox

Postby Verlich » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 am

NEW GUY!!! Yeah I just ran across y'all while playing planet side 2 and I thought y'all were a fun bunch so I decided to contact one of you and join, so here I am new to the forums and group. If you ever need someone to through themselves unceremoniously at the enemy just give me a shout.

The name's verlich, Dragon, writer and all around creative person. RTSs and FPSs are my game, so if your looking for a person to challenge just ask.
Take hold of my hand,
for you are no longer alone.
Walk with me in hell.

Nobody is innocent. There are merely varying levels of guilt.
Verlich

Postby TittyKitty » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:15 am

Hey, what's up, I'm TittyKitty! That's just a username though. My fursona is actually a fennec fox. :3

I've played on the servers before and definitely seen them around, but I haven't joined the site because I don't really play TF2 all that much. I'm hoping to change that, but I kinda suck, so we'll see. :P

I have a few friends in the group, most notably Jouster, who's the awesome and very nice admin of our local furry community. :3

I just made a furry TF2 hat (fox ears), and I'm gonna post about it, so I hope that doesn't get me into trouble. XD
TittyKitty

Postby PureObsidian » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:55 pm

Hello Everyone!
I've been going to the Furry Pound Team Fortress 2 servers since around September of last year.
I always forget to join the forums, but I guess I'll say this anyway.
My Fursona's a Shark, but I always thought Sharks were more peaceful than vicious and evil (Goshdarn blood instinct). I've been a furry since I was 8 and I'm usually really shy. Like really shy. I've been wanting to join the competitive scene playing medic, and still deciding.

Hope I can see most of you around!
Best of luck,
Obsidian
Fish are Friends, not food. (I swear it!)
PureObsidian

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter