[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Looking for an artist.

Looking for an artist.

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Faylinkz » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:52 am

Well title basicially says it all, I'm new to the TFP community but I play alot on the TF2 server. Have met alot of very nice people and was interested in getting a custom avatar of my fursona. I'd prefer the artist to play TF2 and accept TF2 currency as commission(in a perfect world, heh.)

I'm a Lynx and have blue fur. No one knows because my image is non-existant.
If anyone could point me in the right direction would highly appreciate it.

BTW if you are thinking (Man I've never seen Faylinkz in FTP#4 in my life.)
I play as DTR | Magi
| I just wanna lounge around and sharpen my claws on your couch. |
Faylinkz

Postby Derterifii » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 pm

well, depending on the specific qualities that you're looking for in the avatar, I'm sure that there are plenty of artists that would be willing to help you.

If you don't mind a more simple avi, I'd whip one up for you. for a taste of my style, feel free to look at my avatar. I rushed that little 'beauty', but I'd be willing to put in some extra effort for someone else.
If you want something more "drawn with a pen and paper", I can do that too. it will just take a bit of time, and will actually be kind of mediocre compared to the other artists here. (I'm a bit rusty on my drawing skills)
Derterifii

Postby Sicmendor » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Sicmendor

Return to Art Alley