[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TFP in Guild Wars 2...

TFP in Guild Wars 2...

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Sparra » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:19 pm

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

Take an MMO, give it a quest system that's more about exploring the world and stumbling across events already happening, classes that are all unique and can perform the same roles in unique ways, and a combat system that's dynamic and fun while remaining skill-based...

And then don't charge a subscription fee for it.

That's pretty the easiest way to describe Guild Wars 2. It pretty much takes all the stuff that makes up most MMOs currently out there then throws it out a window, replacing it with stuff that's even BETTER.

BUT I'm curious to see how many people are interested in this game. I'd like to volunteer myself to run TFP's guild in GW2 (it'll be a lot of work, considering how many people we have in TFP), but it'll be fun to run all sorts of events! So if you're interested in this getting this game when it comes out, please post here so that perhaps TFP can organize it and make it happen! Suggestions are also appreciated about what kind of events you'd like to see as well (I have a few in mind already, but two heads are better than one!).

Also another good video to watch: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/media/vide ... -manifesto
Be careful what you wish for...
Sparra

Postby DamnedDragon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:14 am

I'll be one to play, for sure. I've been looking for a new MMO. WoW was good while it lasted, I'm currently playing a little bit of SWTOR. As soon as GW2 is out, I'm getting it. Hopefully, if sadly others don't join, we can always recruit some people around that have similar interests.

Sorry if this is a TAD bit late.... :3
DamnedDragon

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:57 am

I want in on this.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Dante Ironclaw » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

I am an veteran GW player and currently do head my own guild XD, have been playing for several years, and have been doing beta tests for GW2 and it is gonna be so epic. And considering the furry aspect, i assume a good amount of us will use the Charr (catish people). If anyone wants any further info, you can ask me ^.^

Lol and if you are still looking for someone to head the FTP guild, i could manage.
Dante Ironclaw

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Dante Ironclaw » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:20 am

While you can tecnically belong to as many as you want, you can only belong to (or 'represent') one at a time for each character (max of five characters, therefore 5 or less guilds). I am not arguing, just pointing that out.
Dante Ironclaw

Postby Salen Stormwing » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:31 pm

Oh, hey, I'm in GW2. Salen.8039
Salen Stormwing

Return to Alternative Games