[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

Portal 2: Perpetual Testing Initiative

Gotta share the love for other fun games? Post about them here!

Postby Salen Stormwing » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:58 pm

Guess what we're doing this summer? Cave Johnson has a brand new plan... (and a brand new video too)

That's right, we're going to be tricking different dimensions with making new Portal 2 facility tests! Me, I plan on stealing all the plans I can from this dimension full of talking animals. Seriously, animals that walk and talk and listen to Jimmy Buffet... isn't that crazy?

Anyways, if you see any talking animals, make sure to tell them to put all the new test facility stuff over there in the corner.
Salen Stormwing

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm

It's better to get it from Valve:

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Purplecat » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Someone on youtube was posting a preview of this editor, but later removed it (so I guess he wasn't meant to upload it just yet oops).

Anyway from the preview, it's a WYSIWYG editor, and is easy to use. It's limited compared to hammer, but you can open maps made it in hammer if that's your fancy. Maps will be uploaded to the Steam workshop system.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby STrRedWolf » Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 pm

Easter egg hint: Look at the bottom corner of the video from 1:10 to 1:15. Someone needs to light a fire under that guy!
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Dante Ironclaw » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:47 am

Anyone know the coding language used in Portal 2? Me and my sister are planning to try and make some of the gadgets we made in a fan fiction story, and to do that we need to be able to code the objects. From looking at code provided on the wiki, it looks like it would be in Java, but i would like to make sure before i start. So am i correct?
Dante Ironclaw

Return to Alternative Games