Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Sekh765 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:36 pm

I believe I experienced the greatest moment in tf2 ever yesterday.

In a 24 man server, rollingeye and myself were harassing each other with sm_beacon commands, and other goofy admin commands. In the last 5 seconds of the match, rollingeye decides to use sm_timebomb @all on the entire server, which gives everyone alive a 10 second timebomb that kills them when it runs out. This would have been funny if the map had ended at 5 seconds. HOWEVER! It then became HILARIOUS when we went into sudden death mode and the time bombs were still active. So 2 seconds later, 20 - 21 players EXPLODE as the rest of us stare in horror, unable to stop the inevitable destruction.

I believe the last few players died laughing. That is what I believe anyways.

Rollingeye. King of admin commands!
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Ookitsu » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:57 pm

My favorite moment would be the other day on server 4 at like 4 am in the morning on a payload map on offense my whole team went minisentry engi and we beat the other team so fast. The rest of the morning was pretty epic still though we did similar rushes some not so successful like a spy rush. Surprisingly the medic rush was great it rained needles of doom. Then when the other team tried medic rushing we crushed them with demospam. And I had to wonder why people were playing spy on the other team when we were all pyro x3
Ookitsu

Postby skunkfox » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 am

I soo should've made a demo of those rounds, most fun I've had in awhile. especially seeing the "F'ING DEMOS EVERYWHERE!" in game chat had me cackling evilly for a few minutes.
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Dateline: 2fort yesterday. I was sniping from Red's crows nest. A demoman had smacked down a mine and was just about to set it off.

He sticky jumped just as I shot him dead.

Instant flying corpse. Just add bullet!
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Helios » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm

Adding another one for the record.

So a few days ago, we were on Dustbowl. BLU had managed to handle Stage 1 well enough. We did a quick cap of point A on Stage 2. Then RED got it's act together and BLU got disorganized. It seemed everywhere BLU turned, RED was waiting with boolets, rockets, or sentries. BLU was pushed back almost to it's spawn with just a few minutes to go. It looked like it was over.

But what's this behind the lines? Why it's Helios who's playing the role of Pyro in a nod to class balance and his fireburd nature, and his sexy scalie Medic Codelizard. The twosome pop an uber and crit flames reduce the sentries (and the RED Engineers) to toast. Not wasting time they quickly cap the point, facing little resistance from the RED stragglers who weren't with the rest of the team at the front.

Cue a massive "WTF" from RED.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Nursemouse » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:15 pm

^ Cool story, bro 8-) don't ya love those moments when you save the round from almost certain defeat?
Nursemouse

Postby AMCZombine » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:59 am

on #6, I capped the last flag and won the match as a civilian after the longest stalemate my eyes have seen.
AMCZombine

Postby Nezumi » Wed May 18, 2011 10:13 pm

My favorite moment? Any time I hear a scout's death scream. I don't care if I'm the scout, I don't care if the scout is on my team. Any time I hear that perfectly anguished scream from such a chicken**** pile of **** horse **** ****ing ***** on a **** stick, my soul mends on some level.

Oh! Also, I love it when someone who thinks they're all that and a bag of chips gets their face beaten in by a steamroll XD Love it.
If I have a team that can cover me, I have a team I can cover.
Nezumi

Postby CheeseCAKE » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:41 pm

back stabing the ENTIRE blue team as they push the cart.
ah memories
I'm Third...the best way to live.

You guys can follow me on Grooveshark if ya wunt :3 http://grooveshark.com/#/
CheeseCAKE

Previous

Return to Fun