[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Who here did you know....

Who here did you know....

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:40 pm

I started here because of Doom. I'd known him for a while before I came here.
Cpt. Nuke

Postby Sappђr » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:28 pm

Well, I don't really know that many people. I didn't know anyone before I started playing on the server. I met Witchie on my first visit to the server, and found it really fun to play with the people there so I started playing on it more frequently. Even now, besides Witchie, I think the only other person that I'm friends with is Stray.
Sappђr

Postby DrJones » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:17 pm

I've started TF2, I think, because of Pony's and FortyTwo's encouraging. Then as I got into it, we indeed got Nikky to try it out.
After her first tryouts (first class she ever picked was Soldier), she settled on Demoman. :)

As far as knowing folk before here....that would be Nikky, Pony, FortyTwo, KingandCountry...and so on...

I don't really talk a lot, besides finding some friends outside this all like Ailure, I don't really know people too well outside the game.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:31 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Ferto12 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:12 pm

I knew both Nuke and Doom before coming here due to GATM/PGM affiliations. I played on TFP a few weeks/months beforehand (with sprays on) and decided it wasn't for me. Finally, I really wanted to find a decent server with a community that actually talked, and then tried this one again with sprays OFF. Much better. The community was/is nice, there was decent coordination, and there's a constant stream of comedy. Good server, great community. Win-win.
Ferto12

Postby Witchiebunny » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Witchiebunny

Postby Tyakoto » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:20 pm

I didn't know many of ya ^^;; Guno and Furlock I somewhat knew from another place, and I found the CC2 servers during a trial before I got gifted TF2 itself from watching Guno join one. That's when I ended up meeting Doom. Tried my best to join games with the guys at the top 10 of CC2 so I could learn, and that's pretty much how I learned a bit of the game and some of the community members. Glad you let me join ^^
Tyakoto

Postby caigan » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 am

Weeeelll, lets see.

Erd's been my mate for over 7 years, he's the one that originally dragged me into the server after he found it. =)

Ibun I've known for a while too, met him from the Define Cynical forums for the Ozy and Millie webcomic, though I don't remember if he was around when I started up House Rules...

Hero of None, who I've seen frequent the server (not the forums I don't think) I've known almost as long as Erd, both of who I met when I was an admin for Yiffy Foxies TFC and CS servers way back in the day.

Pretty sure I'm forgetting someone. its 6 am and I shouldn't be awake at all x.x
------------
Caigan MythFang / Psycho Wolf Pup / Kowa Laoka
WOOOLLFRREETTTTTTTT!!!
"I am more realistic than you can ever be, for I live within Fantasy!"
Color Artist and sorta-owner of House Rules - Ozy and Millie strips in COLOR!
caigan

Postby Mirri » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:13 pm

Mirri

Postby Echoen » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:42 am

I was here around the beginning of the creation of this community, back when it started to coagulate inside of CC2. Endeavor3d, Nikky, Taross, Jonesy, myself, ... hell, before even Witchie hit the scene, methinks, though shi does get a lot more credit for this community than I do.

I used to have some stature, some position, some.... niche, in this community. But I don't even get to be known as 'hyper' or 'big' or even smiled at anymore. I'm near the bottom of the social ladder these days.
Echoen

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter