[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - An Issue I see with TFP TF2

An Issue I see with TFP TF2

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby WolfMacLeod » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am

WolfMacLeod

Postby iller » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:13 am

iller

Postby miniskunk » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Well I wish I could provide better suggestions. I really do not believe people set out to teamstack everytime as others are frequently claiming and I certainly don't want to reward it when it does happen on purpose. I was just feeling as a player I was being punished everytime I happen to be on a well organized team. We can't make every team a winner, only the players themselves can do that. Maybe as time goes on the issues I have experienced with the plugin will go away as people stop deliberately try to stack.
miniskunk

Postby iller » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:06 am

I agree... I shoulda included a disclaimer stating I was only advocating the Flip-side perspective of it.

One thing I know: even if it doesn't happen often, cooperating with enough people you wouldn't normally team with, can lead to some synergies and tactics that win the game just as well as teaming with an inner circle of Alphas and it's good to experience that too, keeps the burnout at bay. This isn't a PuG server, consecutive wins shouldn't be the goal.
iller

Postby Tails » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:38 pm

I have to say that I like this plug in but there are parts of it that I dont really like that much and that being:
the instant team switch, if it would happen during set up I wouldint mind but the way it is now I cant count the times when a round started and a scramble happened and I ended up alone against 3-5 of the enemy team.

another thing is medics and engineers: several times I seen engineers and medics switched when they were the only medic/engie on the team and put on the other team which already had 1 or 2 and the game gone in the obvious direction.

now I dont know about these plug ins at all but is it possible for this to be made so teams are not deprived of important classes and put on the team that has them already?

other than that I think this plug in is great
Tails

Postby FlareKitsune » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:15 pm

*My $0.02*

If I get autobalanced after either punching a hole in the other teams defense, or defending a critical point/intel, then yes. I am going to switch to spectator and go back onto my original team.

You want to balance it that badly? STT. Don't force it on people, Valve.
FlareKitsune

Postby Witchiebunny » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:06 pm

Witchiebunny

Postby Sekh765 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby FlareKitsune » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:54 pm

FlareKitsune

Postby Jinx » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:16 pm

Jinx

PreviousNext