[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - People that Suck the Fun out of TF2 #27...

People that Suck the Fun out of TF2 #27...

Think something's terrific? Think something sucks? Rant and rave here. This is a definite "Keep it civil" area, folks. We will be enforcing common courtesy.

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 am

whiney needs to learn how to be a one man tank
Dr. Furry

Postby Deko » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 pm

Me.
Deko

Postby Dr. Furry » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:13 am

Dr. Furry

Postby Makaze » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Makaze

Postby Dr. Furry » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:19 am

nah, it just leads me to player mute people, but it still doesnt let me communicate information to my teamates
Dr. Furry

Postby CrashFu » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:27 am

*clears throat*

I have seen instances where it will take five minutes just to get everyone to join a team, because people were dead set on playing together.

When all of the people trying to play together are clannies; competitive clannies and the team filled with them has beaten the random newbs team twenty freakin' rounds in a row... That's wrong. That's VERY wrong.

When it's a completely random server, and nobody knows each other, but everyone knows who the top scorers of the previous round were, and those people insist on being on the same team and none of the less skilled players are willing to play against them, then everyone involved should be ashamed...

But if it's just a matter of FRIENDS wanting to be on the same team, and they ARE NOT having overwhelming victories a dozen rounds in a row? There's nothing wrong with that!

Perhaps your whiny whats-his-face is REALLY just jealous over social issues? Maybe he wants to hang out with all the popular, well-known people and the server admins and isn't taking a mix of bad luck and rejection very well. ;)
CrashFu

Postby Zareth » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:54 pm

ooh! ooh! me me me! *flails paw*

Folks who care more about how many headshots/backstabs/healpoints/KDR they have than points.

Not naming names so to avoid drama, but I know a certain birdy who's like this (hint: its not sekh) and a good few elitist demomen/snipers/spies.

You may be able to headshot noobs on CS:S with your fancy pants AWP, but please, that garbage doesn't roll here on tf2. wow, you have a 10:1 kdr? good for you champ, you can headshot another sniper? OH MY GOD! You could do all that and more but still wouldn't win us a game >> its a team based game.

This is not Halo. You are not Master Chief, you are not some kind of supersoldier, play with the team.
Zareth

Postby Sultry Skunk » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:03 am

Sultry Skunk

Postby iller » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:53 pm

iller

Previous

Return to Rants & Raves