[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Anthro Literature and Writers!

Anthro Literature and Writers!

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Makaze » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Makaze

Postby Makaze » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Makaze

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 am

Kyle

Postby Kyle » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:55 am

Well, just as I guessed earlier in the week, here's my short story for the weekend! I also submitted it to the Thursday prompt for this week, whose theme ('lost') happened to fit the story I was writing. Since the description appears below the story: A furry couple's southbound search for food and civilization in the arctic ends with tragic consequences for both of them. Inspired by the Lost episode of the same name.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2985357

As I said earlier, don't expect anything overly good - I'm a total newbie.
Kyle

Postby Makaze » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Makaze

Postby Kyle » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Well, here's something new for you guys! I've been helping with editing a story for someone on FA over the past week. It's a lengthy one, probably just a little less than novel length, but it's good! If you like otters, or if you like LOST, you'll like this story. I happen to fall in the latter group, but I don't mind otters either!

It deals with a tribe of otters in a tropical island setting. One such otter, torn between a life as a shaman or a salvager, discovers something underground which threatens the existence of their tribe.

It's told in 10 chapters. Here's Chapter 1!
Kyle

Previous

Return to Art Alley