[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Sivren » Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:26 pm

Hi, my name is Sivren. My fursona is an anthro (Western) dragon. I've recently started playing TF2 again after an absence from the game and needed to find another group of furry-minded servers after the previous community I was in seems to have pretty much ended (at least server-wise).

I most frequently play as Sniper and Medic, but do take up other roles as the situation calls for it, but by far those are my favorite and in my opponion,the best classes for me.

So yeah, hi and stuff and see you guys around. XD
Sivren

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:18 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Dr. Furry » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

dr furry reporting in. you guys probably would remember me from moments such as when i bitch and whine about achievements, hats, and general annoyances. i tend to do that alot in game to get the steam out so i can concentrate better, im actually super cool bro :V
Dr. Furry

Postby Flip » Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Sup.
I'm Flip the White Fennec Fox.
From the SoCal area, super-duper.
I play lots of TF2 and tend to alternate between Soldier, Demoman, and Scout. I'd say I'm probably best at Scout, maybe.
Besides TF2, I occasionally play Counter-Strike, CSS, L4D, and I'm wicked stoked for L4D2.
I listen to angry music when I can, which includes during games. ~ u ~
Lots of angry angry music~~~
Flip

Postby Dr. Furry » Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:46 pm

what kinda angry music? i used to listen to bodem while i played till, it got in the way of listening to my surroindings. that and it tended to make me rush heavies on the point as a lone engy :V
Dr. Furry

Postby Flip » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:09 am

Flip

Postby Dr. Furry » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 am

sorry, never heard of any one of those bands, not even teh genre.i'll look into it

[edit]
i looked into it. its not my cup of tea.
Dr. Furry

Postby Flip » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:45 am

Flip

Postby Dr. Furry » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:20 pm

yea thats the band i listened to, and the romans. they've got that emo/screamo tone to them that i really don't like. if its gonna be screamo, its gonna be slayer and bodem IMHO.
Dr. Furry

Postby Kogenta » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Hello I'm Kogenta, I have played your servers from time to time and like the furry based atmosphere, I have been into furry for about 2 years but don't have a fursona or anything of the like, still in the closet about that I suppose. I have friends who know I', into furry and the tease me about it sometimes and I just shrug it off, if you want to now more about me feel free to ask, because my intro's are usually boring and I don't know what to say
Kogenta

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter