Midnight Dreams - My art

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby EuroVen » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 am

Well, I for one draw as well, may not be the best, but I still do my hardest with these.

This is Euro, as a part of my name, EuroVen. He's final look hasn't been done yet since I'm still on and off about it.

Boombox Persona Endeavour3d! I did this just to give End, a Persona or Fursona, whichever.

I like how I drew the guy's face in this, but I hate how the girl came out, looks odd.

Here is another, but anthro somewhat, that looks like the picture above slighty.

Got bored with this as well, and decided to draw Pr0stsh0cker, I wonder if you guys heard of him.

Muzzle practice, god I hate it how hard it is to get it right.

Probably the best drawing you'll ever see from me, when I was uberinspired and in the zone to draw.

Anyone wants to play with zeh doktor?
EuroVen

Postby Witchiebunny » Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:07 am

You're a pretty good artist. :D
Witchiebunny

Postby EuroVen » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:39 am

New stuff

EuroVen

Postby EuroVen » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:12 am

And now I make a return in doing more things! Here you fagts go! Also some unfinished crap! =D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a335/Shibiru/184808.jpg Pathia - NSFW
EuroVen

Postby Leif » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Wonderful work ^^ I love how you handle hair and body structure. While I'm improving in the former, the latter still continues to stump me.

Any tips you may be able to offer on body structuring and muzzle structure? Though you mentioned yourself that even you're practicing, I must say, I'm impressed. You could've fooled me :)
Leif

Return to Art Alley