[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Furry Art Fans, and a Commentary on Artist Humility..

Furry Art Fans, and a Commentary on Artist Humility..

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:20 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby FourLetterWord » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:56 pm

the important thing to remember is that your viewers/readers/players/whatever can only be counted on to know what they like and don't like

once they run past "hey i didn't like X because of Y" and into "you should do Z", their advice becomes much more suspect

this is as true for games and stories as it is for drawings
FourLetterWord

Postby Purplecat » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:05 pm

For most of my years as a furry, I actually assumed most furry artists were constantly bugged by creepy people and therefore I usually was mostly lurking and didn't try to even talk with any of them much.

Doesn't help much when said artists kept making journals about stupid people. It kinda scares me away. :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Werevixen » Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 pm

~Retjzkai the intersex dracorat~
Werevixen

Return to Art Alley