miniatures

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:46 pm

well i consider miniatures (and the painting of them) to be a form of art, so here are a few of mine that ive been working on

catachan on the left, Deathguard(preheresy scheme) on the right, True scale marine test mini in the middle (made him "bigger" with plasticard in strategic areas)

more catachans in various stages of painting, with my (single) genestealer on the right

Scout sargeant with powerfirst, in Scythes of the emperor paintscheme

Wip shot of one of my custom deathguard, the greenparts are what ive sculpted onto him

Powerfist IG officer in the chosen paintscheme of my (unnamed) guard army

from left to right: WIP chaos termi lord, Lost and the damned(latd) Sarge conversion, Latd commander conversion, latd Stormtrooper conversion, and finally, a loyalist guardsmen in my (unnamed) army paintscheme

in case you have no clue what any of that means, these are all figures from a game called warhammer:40,000, of which im a pretty big fan/player

anyone else got any examples to show ? (dosent have to be from warhammer, any miniature or figurine will do :) )
pablofiasco

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:46 pm

just for hte hell of it

HARDU GAY!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*art not mine, just found it "on the tubes"
pablofiasco

Postby pablofiasco » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 pm

some stuffs ive been painting and working on:
Chaos spawn:

Nurgle lord in terminator armor (twin lightning claws Ftw)

One of nurgles...less well armored followers:
(the flash kinda brightened him up alot, hes alot darker in person)

AND finally, a frumpy looking servitor:
pablofiasco

Postby RollingEye » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Cool beans dude. I never could get into figure painting myself, too much technical work.

I knew a buddy that was really into that Warhammer stuff. He'd take apart some of his... tyrannian? Tyramisu? I don't know. THE DINO GUYS. Anyways, he'd take some of those parts and make infested terrans from them.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Return to Art Alley