Text art!

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Echoen » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:02 pm

I can't draw worth beans.

But I can write! And it's about time that I finally did write something, not just a sex log! Here you go, enjoy this. I just wrote it. Took me 1/2 an hour and while on the bus.

Doctor's Diagnosis
_________________________________________________________--

A hot groan erupted from Alya’s lips, but she managed to muffle it with both of her paws. Clamping her fluffy fingers around her short muzzle, the white lapine clenched her teeth to try and stifle any further outbursts of sound. Her eyes clenched with blissful tears streaking down her soft cheeks…. A desperate gasp for air building in her throat. The lapine had never felt such pleasure in all her life; it filled her to the brim to bursting, begging to be released to orgasm.
But that orgasm was to be denied. The thick black ring of metal that bound her cock prevented her from releasing the burning seed that roiled within her swollen balls. With every throb her thick pink cock –twitched-, ached and tried to erupt, but the ring only allowed for her raging erection to exist, not to function. Far worse than the need to cum, though, was the ache in her sex… a slow, wrenching feeling as her petals folded together and were slowly melding, merging, forming as solid flesh into sensitive taint.
“You asked to be a shemale, dear.” Said the large, womanly bat before Alya. Clad in a massive white labcoat that still seemed to be plastered to the bat’s massive frame, the 8-foot-tall chiroptera was busily writing down notes and signing papers, even as the bunny on hir examination room table wriggled, writhed, and humped the air. “And I did say it would feel good.” With a broad smirk, Echoen scribbled down a few more notes, not letting Alya look at them.
Pulling her paws away from her short white muzzle, the bunny panted and groaned hotly, slapping her paws down on either side of her thighs, clenching the table firmly as denied orgasm tore through her, demanding angrily that it be let loose. She didn’t understand the process of transformation, but she did know all she felt was pleasure and need – and the doctor in front of hir did say that the pleasure would mask the pain of transforming. At least shi was correct. She could not gain the breath or mind to ask the bat any questions – all that could come forth were hot groans and stymied pleads for release.
“You’re about halfway there, dear, just a bit more.” Echoen said, an amused smirk plastered upon hir face. The bat’s legs were crossed, perhaps to hide hir bulging arousal at giving a client exactly what she wanted. Or perhaps shi knew better than to show off shi was turned on as well, to a pleasure-overloaded rabbit in the midst of transformation from female to shemale.
“H-halfway?” Ayla squeaked out, clenching hir large toes as hir throbbing erection gave an enraged throb, bulging out from hir fat sheath, twitching up and down in the air in mockery of orgasm, not a droplet spilling from the flared tip. The lapine did not wait for an answer, though – a hot burst of pleasure flooded into hir mind just then, one that had hir falling back on the table and screaming in pleasured need, thrusting hard up into the air, paws beating on the table as shi humped helplessly. Hir pussy had completely closed now, the tunnel merging into hir body while hir womb forged a new fleshy chute with hir tailhole. Hir star clenched and flexed, the flesh swelling larger… a black ring, fat and sensitive, growing needier and needier by the passing moment. And indeed, hir womanly hips were bulging even larger, hir ample derrier pumping bigger in terrible throbs of pleasure.
All through the bunny’s squeals the bat watched, amused and aroused, but remaining professional. Shi jotted down delicate notes on every detail of the process, recording each step. Shi knew everything that would happen but, for both satefy and for pleasure, shi watched to make sure nothing went wrong. “Nearly there, dear.” The bat assured Alya, who’s paws had moved to the heavy white-furred orbs of her balls, cluctching and squeezing them as they grew yet larger and fatter, heavier in hir hands, attempting to overflow the lapine’s paws. Hir cock bulged fatter and thicker, trying to flood with cum, but the black band denied even that building pressure.
Ayla rolled to hir side, panting hard, wishing so hard to fuck something and cum…. And at the same time, to have something huge drill hir ass like never before, to be fucked and rammed and nailed by something that would stretch hir. A dull ache was in hir belly now, begging to be filled up, in ways that made hir tailhole clench in greed and hir muzzle to salivate. Shi looked at the bat with lidded eyes and a lustfully panting muzzle, hir pink tongue poking out from hir lips. “G-gawwwdss….” Shi groans, shuddering and still uselessly thrusting. Shi lifted one paw and rolled it across hir breasts, moaning as the sensitive swells tingled under hir paw. They were fuller, larger, heftier and better than they had ever been, nipples swollen with pleasure, breastflesh engorged with growth. Surely shi was a double-dee cup by now, perfectly sized and tear-drop shaped.
Echoen finally stood, setting down hir pen and papers, and took the scant few steps shi needed to approach Ayla. Helping the lapine to sit up straight again, shi smiled at the bunny’s wobblyness. “We can take this off now.” Shi indicated to the black band, and with a simple gesture of rubbing over Alya’s cockhead, shi popped the ring off. Alya gasped hard… but was shocked as no seed erupted forth. The intense need was subsiding. Hir cock was still full and ached, but the need to cum was rapidly subsiding, pulling back into hir greatly swollen balls, each the size of two fists. Soothingly, Echoen rubbed the bunny’s shoulders, helping to relax the new shemale, who still looked so dizzy. “You’re dehydrated, so you need some water. The fountain is just outside the door.” The bat indicates, and at the mention of water, Ayla’s lips smacked in desire for a drink. Supportingly, Echoen helped Ayla to stand again, but encouraged the lapine to make the first new steps hirself.
Softly, the bunny moaned as hir feet touched the floor and shi put hir weight on them, tingling sparks peppering up hir legs. Glancing down, shi shuddered, looking at hir feet… and how much larger they had become. Toes that used to be as thick as hot dogs, were now as fat as hir wrist. Large, blunt black claws poked from the tips of them, but they were short and didn’t quite reach the floor. The soles of hir feet were sensitive… and shi felt new nerves firing off. Echoen noticed Ayla’s attention, and grinned. “Yes, they are larger. You’ll have to find a new shoe size, but I recommend you don’t wear shoes at all. Show those beauties off. And yes…. As a little gift, I made your toes prehensile. If you practice….” The bat stpped back and easily lifted hir own leg without unbalancing hirself, pressing hir batly footpaw and lengthy toes against hir groin, winking suggestively to the new shemale. “Try it sometime. In the shower. With those balls….” Shi muses, grinning, and leaving it at that.
Gulping softly, Ayla nodded and remembered shi was thirstly. Hir body still quivering from the intense pleasure, shi took hir first wobbly steps, weak as if shi had just had the hardest orgasm of hir life. Echoen stood nearby to catch hir if shi fell, but Ayla had little problem walking to the door, opening it, and stepping outside the medical room. Indeed, the water fountain sat just next to the door, welcoming hir to take a sip.
After shi had drunk hir fill, Ayla stood back up and wiped hir lips, closing hir eyes and simply getting used to hir body. Hir great cock was flaccid now, still constantly sending surges of pleasure through hir, but no longer demanding such attention. Hir balls still ached, a dull throbbing that shi suspected would never go away. Shi looked down at hir prick and chrrled to hirself… smiling. It was big. Shi was big. Slowly hefting hir cock up, shuddering in the pleasure of touching hir new, senative organ, shi lightly tugged on it to gauge it’s full girth and length. Shi was easily as large as hir forearm, the otherwise smooth pink flesh covered in a web of fat veins and a bulging urethra. Shi looked at hir sheath and smiled more, the furry holster very large and very thick, and sensitive both inside and out when shi rubbed it with hir fingertips.
Turning back to the bat, Ayla smiled. “Thank you, Doctor. I feel…. Wonderful!” Shi exclaimed, padding back to the huge bat, smiling as shi leaned up on hir huge feet and planted a sweet smooch on the bat’s nose. Happily blushing, Echoen wrapped hir arms around Ayla, and gave hir a fond squeeze-hug. “You be careful, now, sweetie. If you experience any problems, come right back. You’ll be very sensitive for the next few days – I suggest you take it easy and only screw a maximum of four times a day.”
Ayla blinked in astonishment. “F-four?!” Shi exclaimed. Echoen nodded. Alya beamed, smiling. “I’ll try to hold back.” The lapine said sarcastically, but shi felt unsure. Four….
Smooching the bat again, Alya dressed hirself, and proceeded out the door. “And to think, I only came in because I had a cold!”
Echoen

Postby Purplecat » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:27 pm

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby DavidNewt » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am

Congrats, Battybat.
You stole my first post here to make me say that lapines are love.<3

And you make me lawl, purplething.
I see what you did there.
DavidNewt

Return to Art Alley