[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Fursonas

Fursonas

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby guno » Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:39 pm

guno

Postby DrJones » Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:44 pm

JonesyModel2007_800.jpg
JonesyModel2007_800.jpg (234.97 KiB) Viewed 11536 times
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Helios » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:54 pm

Ohh nice model sheet Jones! Props go to Nikky as well for drawing ^v^
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Taross » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:03 pm

Name: Taross Josephine Blackburn
Weight: over 500 pounds, taurs are heavy
Species: Spotted skunk-taur

Reference sheet
Taross

Postby cpctail » Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:12 am

I'm a little late on this, but here goes XD:

Name: Chris P. Cat
Sex: Male
Species: Feline ( Actually he's half blood of an alien feline species known as Nekoian)
Height: 5'10ft

Story: (Waaaaay too long. I'll give a summerized version)
A feline who ran away from home when he was a kitten. As result, did some bad things in his younger years. Grew up taking on the job as a treasure hunter. Traveling the galaxies with a stolen space fighter ship comparible to the vic-viper. His past haunts him every so ofter from past deeds and deaths that he had to do and struggles to try and move on without it engulfing his sanity.

He usually wields a 9mm and a katana. Though mostly prefers using the sword over the gun. Being part of a Nekoian, a winged feline species, he can spawn feathery wings aw will, and fire ice beams from a crystal on hsi forehead at the cost of his energy.

He can immature at time. Has a hot head, but at the same time, can try and be noble if the situation is right.

And just because I play as him on TF2:

Name: Trenton
Sex: Male
Species: Demon Vampire Bat ( The type from the game Castlevania :mrgreen: )

Story: Started off as one of the thousands of blood suckers from Dracula's castle, Trenton was just like the rest of the bats. Considered one of the lower type demons of all the monsters within the castle. Trenton, like the rest, had came in contact with each generation of the Belmont family. And each time, he's had to feel the horrid sting of that deadly whip. He was tired of it, aswell as frustrated, when his lord, Dracula falls by the hands of these mortals.

The time had came again. The time of the century for Dracula's castle to resurrect into the mortal realm, once again. This time, Trenton, really didn't feel like having a familiar greeting with the mortals and their whip. He wished not to feel the sting once it struck his body. The pain he'd have to endure until he "died in a flame". He felt the castle was once again going to fall, so he grew curious. What is it like, upon the world they appear in each and every century? How do the mortals live, beyond the castle walls? The more he thought about it, the more his curiosity built. Finally, it reached it's peak and he had to know. The wish to avoid the whip aided this desire. He took grasp of a cloak and covered his body. Grabbed a few swords...though his experience with them were null. Gave the castle one last look, spread his wings and took off over the walls and into the land of the mortals.

He explored the near by villages. Peered at the streets and fields. Glamored at the technology with were alien to him. When a mortal being drew near, he had to do what he could to keep his distance and fight the urge to lash out for their blood. It was difficult, but much easier compared to what could be happening to him back at home.

Hours had passed and the rain started to fall. A feel crept up upon him as he gazed upon the cloudy skies. Something was telling him to go home. But he ignored it. Hunger has finally struck him and he needed to find a prey. This grew more difficult as he did not want to be caught. So he searched around until he found someone who was alone. It took him longer than he thought to find a victim, but he did and feasted upon the blood. After that, he knew he had to get home as the feeling within him, grew worse. Taking to the skies, he start heading back to his castle. But upon he return, his eyes widen as a terrible sight was before him. The place where, Dracula's castle set, was bare. Dracula was defeated yet again, and the castle had vanished. All the creatures, demons and monsters gone with it. All, but one....A demon bat. He stared at the empty sight... terrified, confused and...alone. He is now, stranded on this land. Around the souls that he detests. Stranded among the mortals.

[there's a lot more to the story, but I figured I've wrote enough XD]
Attachments
cpcintrofront.png
cpcintrofront.png (222.8 KiB) Viewed 11423 times
cpctail

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:57 pm

At least I found WitchieBunny's pic: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1876742/

Anyway, here's mine:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1857240/ (Conbadges)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1640809/ (Three-wide char sheet)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/674090/ (old char sheet)
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Anarch » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Name: Esras Davin
Alias: Anarch
Species: Elysian Jackal
Age: 48 (About 23 in Elysian years, they age differently)
Height: 7'2"
Weight: Circa 320 lbs (depending on current attachments)

Elysian Jackals are a fictitious variation I made on what would otherwise be (for all intents, purposes and accuracies) a wimpy wolf-like species. They are larger, stronger, and have a number of physiological differences from normal ones. I've never compiled all those into a list, but perhaps I should sometime (usually these differences merely arise during RPs anywho).

Courtesy of Inu-Jean:
Courtesy of Bunge:
Courtesy of Kattywampus:
Courtesy of Alternate-Artisan
Courtesy of Wyldsyde:
An incomplete picture I was working on:
Anarch

Postby Arcalane » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 am

My god! It's full of cocks!

Eh. I've never really had anything 'set' because I don't do any OMGSRS RP. I guess you could sum it up the same way Kitsuna (aka Tyakoto) has - they're mostly just an 'extension' of me and a way I express myself.

There is, of course, me. Also known as Arcalane.

Species: Generic Cat
Height: 5'8" (1.72m)
Build: 178lb (80.7kg)
Colouration: Short, black fur, with grey/silver forearms and lower legs (from the elbow/knee down).

Being an extension, a lot of his specifics are never hugely defined - I have no need to do so - so this often leads to me saying he's shapeshifter-esque. A few different versions exist but the height, weight (take in mind this was mostly based off a BMI chart and average weights) and colouration are usually constant.

Arts! Yeah. Here's some non-canon me with a bigass gun, done as a gift by a friend who I played Tabula Rasa with on occasion.

Then, there's another aspect I've recently come back to, who I feel is distanced enough to qualify as a seperate character, who I might use if I'm in a different mood. She (yeah yeah yeah) is called Erin. Erin Marias.

Species: Snow Leopard
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 154lbs
Colouration: I leave this fairly open as I honestly shouldn't need to describe the overall colouration pattern of a snow leopard. Seriously.

She's tough and independant, more than capable of throwing hard punches (or harder kicks with no mercy or sportsmanship whatsoever) and generally isn't afraid of people. Very tomboyish to say the least. More importantly, however, she can be quite quick to deny people's advances, often in violent manners. This isn't to say she's always angry, or that she is a very violent person (although Erin is definitely a loose cannon in every sense of the phrase) but more that she is quick to establish dominance, I guess you could say.

But, eh. Don't treat any of this as serious. I don't take it seriously (I have enough drama to deal with as it is :P) so anyone who does take it incredibly seriously is probably in dire need of percussive maintenance to the head.
Last edited by Arcalane on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Letters! I does not has proper orderings of them.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Bio » Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Oh, what the hell, I might as well. I've got some information too since I RP with my lover from time to time (IT'S NOT ALWAYS SEXUAL GEEZ).

Name: Felfaris Drakonclaw
Nickname: Bio, SiRK
Height: 5'11"
Weight: I dunno, 130-150 lbs?
Species: Unknown species of anthropomorphic dragon

And, of course, pictures. :v
What I look like now. I'd rather NOT be outside. D:
I DEED ALL I COOD.
lol, penis (NSFW)

I've got two other characters too but I'm way too lazy and it's 8 in the morning and dksfjlskfjs.

Edit: Forgot to credit my lover, Hathor, for the magnificent art. <3
AKA SiRK/Felsirk

Bio

Postby JimmyChopblock » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 am

I'm boring so my Fursona is pretty much just me if i were an anthro tiger. I also don't have any art to post :( because I can't draw.

Anyways...JIMMY CHOPBLOCK IS!

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 190lbs
Build: Muscular but not uberbuff. In generally good shape.
Species: Tiger
Clothing: black t-shirt, black jeans, sneakers
Piercings: Used to have nipples, septum, and middle of my lip pierced IRL but had to take it all out for work >.>, but my fursona still has all that.

uhh can't think of anything else.
JimmyChopblock

PreviousNext

Return to Art Alley