[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Fursonas

Fursonas

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Jade » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:23 pm

Alright! Just about anything goes in this thread. Doesn't matter if it's /m/, /f/, /h/, SFW, NSFW or whatever. Post pics of your fursona here with maybe a little bit of a desc. If you have more than one fursona, or more than one form and they have multiple forms or genders go ahead and post those too! The only rule is that it has to have your fursona in there and non-cubby. Sorry! :P

This is my horse form. About 7'5" tall with brown fur and dark brown hair/mane. His eyes are hazel with a spot of central heterochromia. Each of my fursonas has a female and herm form as well, which sadly have yet to be drawn. Both fursonas are 22...I think. I always have a hard time remembering my age for some weird reason. Their age and eye color are the two attributes consistent between my fursonas and my IRL self.
1226232221.denim_horsenude.jpg
1226232221.denim_horsenude.jpg (160.42 KiB) Viewed 22493 times
Pic done by Denim. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/denim/

Aaaand this is my tiger form. He's 5'9" tall with back fur and white stripes.
1177356353.lapseph_sciraphe_bound01.jpg
1177356353.lapseph_sciraphe_bound01.jpg (43.43 KiB) Viewed 22493 times
Pic done by Sephra.http://www.furaffinity.net/user/lapseph/
Last edited by Jade on Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I enjoy long walks through the capital wasteland, watching the sun set over Megaton and...cuddles. :D
Jade

Postby Helios » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Helios "The Sniperburd" Eusebio

DOB: 12/24/90
Species: Phoenix
Nationality: American
Place of Birth: Detroit, Michigan.

Helios is my main fursona, and he's intended as mostly a reflection of me. His personality also is a montage of those of various hero characters I've admired over the years, like (Daniel Craig's) James Bond or Jack Bauer (though he is way more like Bauer than Bond :P).

Helios' only immediate family is his 3 sisters, Ariane, Molniya, and Selene. His parents died when he was young, and they could not be reborn because they had been killed before their time was up. The necklace that Helios wears is a gift from them.

Being a phoenix, and by extension semi-immortal, one would think that Helios has some array of god-like powers that usually have some relation to fire and heat. Helios does in fact posses these powers, but he prefers not to use them, citing that they seemed to unsportsmanlike in combat (and the insurance companies would never believe the claims.) Instead he is well versed in various weapons systems. His favorite weapons are the USP "Match" handguns from Heckler and Koch, the M4A1 Carbine from ArmaLite, and the M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle from Barrett. Helios doesn't aspire to be an all powerful deity, but rather a skilled counter terrorist, along the lines of operatives for the fictional Team Rainbow.

Helios' first love is of course space. He loves Astronomy and spaceflight, and hopes to explore the stars one day. In his life he's met several astronauts, and important figures in the realm of science (such as Carl Sagan and Bill Nye.) ((Yes I did actually meet both of them.))

Helios doesn't know how long he's "cumulatively" been here, owing to the rebirth thing with Phoenixes. In this life he's 17, but he might actually be closer to 1700. He doesn't say how old he really is, because he just doesn't know.

In his spare time he loves to fly, preen his feathers, make love with hot furries (female, male, and herm), tickle people, get tickled, make shallow fairly obvious observations about the world around him, write stories, rap, and just being a hot bird (literally and figuratively).

And yes, this photo was rendered entirely in Second Life :P
Attachments
BurningPhoenix.jpg
Pic rendered in Second Life
BurningPhoenix.jpg (57.56 KiB) Viewed 22478 times
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Werevixen » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:30 am

Retjzkai "Ret" Petlyakov

Sex: Intersex
Species: Dragon-rat hybrid (Dracorat)
Nationality: Groyka
Height: 4'2ft. / 128cm.
Weight: 80lbs. / 40kg.

Story too long, just eyecandy for now. :P

~Retjzkai the intersex dracorat~
Werevixen

Postby Doom » Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 am

Doom; if you want a real side name, I'd have to go with Sk'phen F'hang.

Sex: Male
Species: Hyena
Nationality: American (Born in TN, raised in TX, now in MI)
Height: 6'5''ft
Attachments
PimpDoom-1.jpg
PimpDoom-1.jpg (327.54 KiB) Viewed 22456 times
Doom

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:25 pm

Do Pokesonas even count as FUrsonas?
Cause i couldnt decide what species to be and i like pokemon so... >:3

Marshtomp

Postby Tyakoto » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:27 pm

Name: Kitsuna T. (She's been alive so long she forgot her original last name)
Gender: F (Host: M, Soul: F) - As a spirit, took over a mortal body, kept spirit gender rather than host
Species: KyuubiLemur (aka: Kitsuné/Lemur, or a fun hybrid: Lemuitsuné)
Height: 4'7
Weight: Variable
Family: Only one that she knows.

Sunie's a reflection of parts of my personality I usually don't show, and is a nice 'masque' to use online. Not to hide myself from people (most people know my real voice and such), but as a way to interact and be myself, as I wouldn't be so outgoing iRL.

She's a 4-tailed fox, based on the mythos creature and it's incarnations. A hybrid, of the Wind variety of spirit fox, and an earthbound 'mortal' lemur with water/river powers, which when put together allow for ice. There's a lot more to her, but I'd take up a helluva lot of room describing a lot of the features, so I'll just post a picture :P (Done by TeTarga). Her lemur nature isn't very pronounced, it's her tails (Both the length and the fact they're more rounded. They'd have stripes but noone ever puts 'em in :P)
Attachments
KitsunaT.jpg
Kitsuna in her newer outfit
KitsunaT.jpg (31.83 KiB) Viewed 22422 times
Tyakoto

Postby Jade » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm

I enjoy long walks through the capital wasteland, watching the sun set over Megaton and...cuddles. :D
Jade

Postby Kellervo » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Dammit Doom, you just had to pick that picture. I'll post something in a bit.
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Ayeaka » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:19 pm

Jade, may I say that it's -very- refreshing to see an equine that isn't hyper?

I has three :o

Celeathka:

Species: Chimaera/Monster
Height: 5'11
Weight: fuckifIknow

Braeden:

Species: Drake
Height;
Humanoid: 5'
Dragon: 11' tall, standing, 20' from nose to tail (length)
Weight;
Humanoid: 130 (hollow bones/light cellular structure)
Dragon: No..idea.
Gender: Male (species is capable of shifting over a month's time)

http://www.furaffinity.net/full/1130429/ <-- Dragon-Brae, since I haven't drawn it recently. VERY OLD.

Ayeaka:

Species: Lycanthrope
Height;
human: 5'6
were: 7'5
lupine: 3'4 (at shoulders)
Weight;
human: 145 (unknown otherwise)

The attached pictures aren't my best. I literally just drew them quickly yesterday, to have something to show.
Ayeaka's face is not normally deformed; nor does Cel normally look like a kitty.
And Brae's supposeda be slightly heavier. Ah well.

I also kinda crapped out when it came to human-Aye's body, and wolf-Aye in general.
Attachments
ayeaka_furs.gif
OH GOD HER FACE
ayeaka_furs.gif (118.75 KiB) Viewed 22368 times
cel_furs.gif
Rawrsyringe
cel_furs.gif (114.22 KiB) Viewed 22373 times
Brae_furs.gif
Urk...
Brae_furs.gif (74.17 KiB) Viewed 22364 times
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Doom » Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Oh, I forgot; two more that I have and don't really talk about. All three I have are based on mood. Neutral, or the all rounder, is a hyena.

Good:
Sex: Male
Species: Cheetah
Height: 5'9ft
Weight: 125lbs
Side-note: I was originally planning to have this as my main fursona. Seeing as I'm a bit more devious, evil; and not quite as quick as a cheetah, I kept it as a side.

Bad:
Sex: Asexual
Species: Red Organic- Beast
Height: 7'5ft
Weight: 345lbs
Side-note: This is just when I want to destroy stuff, to put simple. When I'm in that bad-ass, no-friends sort of mood with nothing but a lust to kill. Tough skin, strong muscles; and no sexual organs.
(So, no. No rape; no seduction; no weak-points.)
Doom

Next

Return to Art Alley