The Badgerneer!

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Ironbadger » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:12 pm

New art..

Introducing..the Badgerneer!

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6824489/

I'll get around to coloring it eventually, and then I'll figure out how to make a spray of it.
Anyone know if you can even do sprays with a free account, or do I have to upgrade to paid?
I haven't tried to play with it yet....

I'll also mention that I am working slowly on templates to do toony commissions of other folk's characters as TF2 classes.

Templates save a ton of time and make the commissions much cheaper, but you have to take the stock pose and gear.
The idea is that I can use this method to deliver a commission in 2 weeks instead of 8-12 months.

Check on my FA account for updates.

-Badger-
Ironbadger

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:13 pm

ASFAIK, sprays aren't restricted from free accounts, but I've had the game since 2007 so I wouldn't know about what exactly is restricted from them. You shouldn't have any problems setting it up though, just as long as you set it up to where the image is either 256x256 or 512x512, otherwise the game won't let you use it. It's also helpful if you set it up as a vtf file and make it where the image quality won't be affected by a user's texture quality setting.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Return to Art Alley