H pron

For artisans and art-fans alike to post what they want to show off. May contain material for mature audiences.

Postby Echoen » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:04 pm

NikkyVix wrote:It's called 'Furry Fizziks': If you can imagine it fitting, it will.


Even if you can't imagine it fitting, your partner will make it fit anyway.
User avatar
Echoen
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Postby Mirri » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:08 pm

Echoen wrote:
NikkyVix wrote:It's called 'Furry Fizziks': If you can imagine it fitting, it will.


Even if you can't imagine it fitting, your partner will make it fit anyway.


If they want it that bad anyway :p
User avatar
Mirri
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am

Postby DrJones » Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:08 pm

But there are also herms that have proportions that'll fit normally or without special tricks, like myself.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
Image
User avatar
DrJones
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:08 am

DrJones wrote:But there are also herms that have proportions that'll fit normally or without special tricks, like myself.


Indeed.

Not all herms are super-sized. And I know folk who very much prefer more levelly proportioned hermaphrodites to the hyper (read: of proportions usually involving steroids and/or implants) variety. Amusingly enough, I don't consider myself a hyperfur..although I have been called that before.

So I guess it's all subjective to one's opinion.
User avatar
NikkyVix
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1296
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Behind a doorway. Setting traps.

Postby Mirri » Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 pm

I guess that's why Nikky and Jonesy are more popular among the sane folk ;p
User avatar
Mirri
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am

Postby Echoen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:35 pm

I think it has more to do with personality. I attract a certain type of people for how I behave; Nikky attracts a certain type of people for how shi behaves; Jonesy the same, everyone the same.

Looks, I think, come /after/ personality.
User avatar
Echoen
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Postby Mirri » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:13 pm

Echoen wrote:I think it has more to do with personality. I attract a certain type of people for how I behave; Nikky attracts a certain type of people for how shi behaves; Jonesy the same, everyone the same.

Looks, I think, come /after/ personality.


Is "sane" a personality? o.o
User avatar
Mirri
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am

Postby Echoen » Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:40 pm

More like...

Where someone is alluring, another is provocative. Where someone is sensual, another is energetic. Where someone is a "Take it slow" type, another is a "Fuck you silly" type.
User avatar
Echoen
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Postby Mirri » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:08 pm

What type am I? :p
User avatar
Mirri
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:14 am

Postby Purplecat » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:51 pm

And some like me don't have set preferences for size of things.

It's a mood thing for me. It's also why my personas don't have any set sizes too. :P
User avatar
Purplecat
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2067
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:49 pm
Location: Sweden, Höganäs

PreviousNext

Return to Art Alley

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest