"How to PLay the Class" Videos and Class Strategy Articles

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Fernin » Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:30 am

A very useful resource I found on the TF2 wiki a while back, they're a set of community made instruction videos and Articles that give hints and tips on have to play the various classes. I myself have found them VERY helpful (my Spy game improved almost ten fold after watching the spy vid) and I think they would be useful for supplementation to the training that FOR members have been doing with each other as well as to help the players who're completely new to TF2 (I'm sorry, I can't remember their names. >.>). The videos cover general and advanced class tactics and the articles cover general play and map specific strategies. Check em out!

~Class Videos~ Note: Unfortunatly there is no Medic video yet.
How to play the Demoman Video
How to play the Heavy Video
How to play the Sniper Video
How to play the Engineer Video
How to play the Spy Video
How to play the Pyro Video
How to play the Soldier Video
How to play the Scout Video

~Class Specific Info~
Scout Info Page
Soldier Info Page
Pyro Info Page
Demoman Info Page
Heavy Info Page
Engineer Info Page
Medic Info Page
Sniper Info Page
Spy Info Page

~Map & Class Specific Strategies~
Scout Strategy Page
Soldier Strategy Page
Pyro Strategy Page
Demoman Strategy Page
Heavy Strategy Page
Engineer Strategy Page
Medic Strategy Page
Sniper Strategy Page
Spy Strategy Page
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Jake Monroe » Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:00 am

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p?t=693677 Guide on competitive League sniping. the kinds you might see if you watched something on pwnage.tv Akin to CS style sniping. Requires way more skill then I can manage so far.
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby EuroVen » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:56 pm

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/s ... p?t=639355

This is where 0r0ch1 sent me to get help with the Scout-ing and other good tips.
EuroVen

Return to Help