[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Locking up on TF2

Locking up on TF2

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Makaze » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Running into a weird problem as of late TF2 wise. Sometimes during play, the game will lock up as akin to a man who's eaten nothing but Velveeta for a few weeks, it doesn't seem to do this on a stock map server, or with other games, Just TFP(Mainly server 5 and 2) any suggestions or guesses as to what the culprit might be?

I've hit the steam boards, run defrag and all that good stuff, and I'm sort of running out of options. So any insight you admin types or computer saavy go getters might have would be very appreciated.

Makaze

Postby Ayeaka » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 pm

What sort of lockup?

Occasionally in TF2, my game'll go HURRR for a second, things'll skip around, and usually when it 'unlocks', I'm dead.

I've only had this happen on TFP, but then, it also doesn't happen very often, and I usually don't spend long on other servers, because dominating pubs as pistolero spy or battle medic gets old. Quick.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Makaze » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Makaze

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:14 am

Angry_Squirrel

Return to Help