[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - TF2 proy Videos

TF2 proy Videos

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Jake Monroe » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:55 pm

I dunno about others, but I find watching people who are godly at the game helps me get ideas to improve my own sucky self at the game. So why don't we have a thread to oogle at these extreme players and learn from their mastery.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Reptile_The_Movie/
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:53 pm

Okay, I'll bite.

I'm not an EXTREEEEEME PRO PLAYER, Fuckin' PRO players Fuckin' EXTREEEEEEME! ...but I do have my moments.

Here's one I recorded.

http://www.wegame.com/watch/Impossible_ ... n_Defense/

What one can learn from this is advice for both Defense and Offense: If you are on Offense and a Demoman is in the vicinity of the point you are trying to cap, HE WILL TRY TO NUKE YOU if you give him the opportunity to, the instant you touch that point. You want to watch out for any and all Demomen who can lob a stickybomb onto the point.

When you are on Defense as a Demoman and people are rushing your point, and your team is screaming to get on the point, you should judge when to hop on it and when to stay off. Such judgement can save the day for your team. Your best effectiveness can often be from a distance, lobbing munitions onto the control point when the enemy is unaware of your presence and blinded with need to capture your point.

Never forget your sticky bombs. They are an effective deterrent as well as a killing machine, and function nicely as a net to give a tentative enemy pause before rushing into their blast zone.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Jake Monroe » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 pm

"Think we got enough stickies on the point? Nah think we need more" Pro tip right there :P
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Wulfie » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:19 pm

Wulfie

Return to Help