[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - EU Server Password

EU Server Password

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Witchiebunny » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:29 pm

As originally posted by Taross

Our FOR server on EU side is passworded now to give a 'private' place to fall back when the US one stops for whatever reason, but also to be able to practice stuff without being interrupted or otherwise harrassed.
For now, Fridays and Saturdays are designated 'practicedays'. Schedules will be made, but on these two days people who want to practice stuff have precedence over regular gaming.
As soon as I figure out how to get this post locked so only logged in members can see it, I will be posting the passwords here. It's a weekly rotation.

-Taross
-[FOR]Pony!
Witchiebunny

Postby Purplecat » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:34 pm

We have a whole forum for posting the password for the EU server.

...I'm just waiting on Taross to register, so I can give him permissions to post in said forum.

Said forum is invisible for guests, but readable by any registered member.

If you are registered, you find the password here.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Typhon » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 am

Lord knows I could use the practice, mostly as Engineer, I keep getting killed in less then a min.... makes me a bit skitish, and it's my fav class from the TFC days.
Typhon

Postby Wulfie » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am

Wulfie

Return to Help