What happened to fun?

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby ArcticEight » Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Hopefully this thread's in the right place.

So I recently went back to play on the servers again and I thought to myself; "Where did the fun go?". People used to be so friendly on there, but now everyone's a jerk. How come? Did the nice people leave or what? From what I recall, people weren't this toxic a few years back. Heck, I barely even feel like I'm playing on a furry server anymore except for all the sprays.

TFP was the #1 place for me to go to when I needed to chill and not take things too seriously, things have changed quite a lot over the years...
ArcticEight

Postby Purplecat » Wed May 27, 2015 11:18 pm

Oh the friendly people are still around, I poke in and if people are behaving out of line you can feel free to poke me over on Steam. Unfortunately as a community ages, people come and go but there is still a quite few regulars around.

Unfortunately the TF2 community as large have gotten a little rougher, people have gotten fonder with using textbinds for trash talk. But this is something I been considering to clamp down onto more.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Return to Help