[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Mapchooser Extended! plugin question.

Mapchooser Extended! plugin question.

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Amra » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Amra

Postby Purplecat » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:22 pm

It might have broken with a Sourcemod update, judging that it have a lower version number compared to the other plugins (it seems to be based on the default map voter). You probably are more likely to get an answer on the Sourcemod forums than here.

Edit: Found the thread, yeah looks like it hadn't been updated for awhile and maybe broke with a Sourcemod/Valve update. Just have to wait until the author gets around fixing it. Unless the original Mapchooser is broken too?
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Amra » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks for your answer, Purplecat. Standard mapchooser works, but I love how Mapchooser Extended presents map votes, without using 1..4 keys so you don't vote a map by mistake. I decided to ask in TFP's forums, because Mapchooser Extended is working on The Furry Pound (#9 server, I think).

Anyway, as you say, waiting for the plugin author to solve the issue is probably best.

Cheers!
Amra

Postby Amra » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:18 am

Updating Sourcemod to today's new version (1.3.5) seems to have solved my problem.

See you around!
Amra

Return to Help