Stats resetting

Don't know how to get out of spawn? HLSS plays sounds really slowly? Or you need a dispenser? Come here!

Postby Amethyst_Lynx » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

For some reason, when I radically score higher than my previous best, about 3 days later my stats for that class either get reset to 0, or brought back down to where they where at the beginning of the week. Now, since I'm the only person who can see my stats, it's no big deal, but I find it annoying. Also, it's only the score/points/in-game stats and not the time I've played for that class. (Which kind of looks weird when I have 30h on pyro, and it says my best point score for that class is 0).

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, and if anyone else found a workaround to it. If it helps, I'm running Vista Home Premium 64 bit.
Amethyst_Lynx

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Ugh, my stats won't go up permanently, either.

I've broken most, if not all of my current spy and scout records by now, but within a few days, they always 'reset' back to where they were before the record-breaker.

:/ As far as I can tell, it's just Steam servers being bitchy, buuuuuuut...
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 pm

I've noticed on occasion that if I go into Steam and look at my time played for different classes, it's inconsistent with what the game tells me. Typically all save one or two are far less than they should be (which gets interesting when you have Sentry-related stats but your Engineer play time is 0:00), and there's no good explanation for it. Then within 48 hours, I log into the game and my stats now match what Steam had in my profile.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:05 pm

Damnit! It happened again!

I noticed sometime before I had set new Medic records with healing and at least 6 or more invulns in one life, but of course the next day it was fucking reset.

Now, after having a life of 38 points and 8 invulns in one life, THAT'S been reset too!

WTF Valve, WTF?!
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Ayeaka » Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:00 pm

;_; The only part of it that bothers me is I'd finally gotten fifteen kills in one life as scout.

But when I look at my records, it still shows the same 7 that I made almost five months ago. :<

Spy's also still stuck at 10, despite me having a round where I got 50+ points, and only died once the whole round. You CAN'T tell me I only got 10 or less kills that round. >.> (Defensive spy, yet, so there were no captures for me.)
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Furlock » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:32 pm

Interesting. My roommate, Ariemas, is having a similar issue where his best moments with a class will be reset to their previous best. For example, when he plays Engineer, his most teleports in a round was 31, and the next day, his record was 8.
Furlock

Postby MaskedJackal » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 am

Mine are resetting as well. All my stats look like crap now. Oh well.
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Return to Help