[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Night at the Pound: Info & Survey

Night at the Pound: Info & Survey

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:53 am

Did anyone record any of Friday night? I want to see some of that again.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:10 am

I did.

Anyone know where I might upload it without having to chunk it into 80 pieces to fit on YouTube?
Angry_Squirrel

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:16 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:25 pm

Huh, I only have two maps recorded? Dang, I thought I let it go on more than that. Seems like when the server crashed at the end of I think it's zf_twilight, it didn't start up a new recording file like I thought it would have.

The first one is the first time on zf_dustbowl (where survivors won first :O), which we were on for half an hour with around 4-5 rounds before mapchange. Twilight is only 13 minutes, and has decidedly less action... :/

When I get some free time, I'll convert them to video and make a highlights reel from that; right now, I've got a lot of schoolwork to be doing, so... yeah. (I'm crossing my fingers this internet of mine will cooperate to the uploading of the videos when the time comes...)

EDIT: Also, what about other gameplay modes for use at The Night?
The Hunted,
Dragonslayer...

I know our other server got a RIDICULOUS mod; EVERYONE SCOUT, SNIPER RIFLES, NO SCOPES, ONE SHOT KILLS!!! XD that is SO ridiculously funny, especially considering the powerful one-shot no-scopes can be used a la rocketjump... :roll:
Angry_Squirrel

Previous

Return to Fun