[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Official random-fun night on Server #5

Official random-fun night on Server #5

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Official night or two on server 5 for random fun games(melee only, low grav, etc)?

yes
90%
no
5%
doesn't matter
5%

Total votes : 20

Postby RumRunner » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:59 pm

recently there have been no random fun nights (being low-grav, melee only, etc type games). i personally miss these greatly as do others. so i am proposing that we make it so that there is a random fun-night or two every week on server 5. entailing low-grav, melee only, FF, whatever the people who are on at the time choose to do.

NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING THE "FUN MAPS". I was referring to melee-only, low grav, drugs, and other such console commands used in a game that is in all other ways normal. except obviously done for fun rather than to win. so by random fun night I AM NOT saying replace what server 3 was intended to be. reading replies by admins to this thread however it is obvious that I was not properly understood. hopefully this will clarify things for them.
Last edited by RumRunner on Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:02 pm

OOH

Pills night.

We toggle drugs on everyone. :D
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Wulfie » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:33 pm

If it weren't for the fact that the drugs command makes me physically ill while looking at the screen I'd agree, but..

I always like full melee only battles, it makes it so fun. Especially when you're assured no-one's gonna come round a corner and shoot you, like the high chance there is when certain demomen/vixens/whatever are currently trying to glass your face and likewise.
Wulfie

Postby Jinx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:39 am

Can we include normal game play somewhere in there as well :3? Otherwise I love the idea of designating a day/time as like a community night or something and the fifth server is perfect for it.
Jinx

Postby RumRunner » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 am

Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:58 am

Mhnnmmm.

And then maybe I'd have people less likely to scream at me when I decide it's more fun to toy around than play seriously when we're already winning.

I mean, why backstab snipers when I can just sneak up and shoot them all down before they can unscope? :D

(I've been yelled at numerous times for deciding to go pistolero spy on the enemy's asses.

PISTOLERO SPY IS FUN. D: )
Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Postby Wulfie » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Ever get to the point playing soldier where you begin to love 2Fort simply to rocket jump up to the enemy battlements and shovel snipers? xP
Wulfie

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm

Just so y'all know, Server #3 is our official "Fun Screw-Around Map" Server, so let's not forget old TFP EU in the mix. That said, I see no problem with this sort of setup.

Why not Friday nights, to kick off the weekend for folks?
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Rayne » Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:03 am

Rayne

Postby Ayeaka » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:00 am

I love 2fort.

It's the only map where I can honestly say that, (except for Sniper,) I can play any class there without fear of fucking up horribly. :D
(TF2 remains, to this day, the only shooter I've played that I cannot snipe in.)

As certain classes I have developed fondness for the map, however. Mach4? Oh God, I am one asshole of an engineer. Badwater? Spy all the way, or engie if my team needs it. Most classes, I suppose.

Well? Dear Lord, Scout.

Steel?

That's where I make snipers ragequit by sneaking up and killtaunting them as Heavy. Repeatedly. :D
Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Next

Return to Fun