[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Best way to manage anger

Best way to manage anger

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby A.M.Zinthos! » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:39 am

This happened when I was pissed off due to some rl issues so I joined my friends on a non furry server with the name "Pissed off cat" and I was doing pretty bad at first. When people began to flame me going on like "Wow furries really suck at tf2" "gtfo the server damn furfag" "lol furfag should just uninstall the game and go yiff in hell" instead of getting even more pissed off I actually calmed down and changed my name to "THIS FURFAG IS BETTER THEN YOU" here's the final result:

Made me feel so much better, Meow :3.
A.M.Zinthos!

Postby DrJones » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:52 am

Nice score!

But do I dare anger you by correcting your grammar? "...better THAN you... "
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Wulfie » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:53 pm

Wulfie

Postby Doom » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Yup, when the whole furry issue had made me drop out of a community; they called me back for a friendly TF2 Clan-Match type thing. Nothing makes the final victory sweeter than making a childish remark of "YOU GOT BEAT BY A FURFAG LOL". Shit hit the absolute fan then, but it was too late; we had already wiped the floor with them and won every match.
Doom

Postby A.M.Zinthos! » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:21 pm

A.M.Zinthos!

Postby NikkyVix » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:04 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Return to Fun