[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Thoughts on a TF2 spoof

Thoughts on a TF2 spoof

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:37 pm

OK, I may not be able to make this, but I'll be damned if I can't figure out HOW it would be made.

Captain planet TF2, GO!

EARTH! *demoman and his nades shake the screen*
FIYAH! *scout yells in a brooklyn way, FLAME ON!*
WIND! *Heavy spazzes out in whirlwind of lead death*
WATER! *Pyro blows bubbles at you underwater!!!*
HEART! *Medic heals someone offscreen, producing a medic beam with valetines instead of +'s*

By your powers combined *pan/slides of five planeteers*
I am Captain Planet! *Soldier falls down from a steep camera angle, and salutes for the camera*

GOOO PLANET! *SOLDIER RAWKET JUMP 4 DRAMATIC SHOT*

Captain Planet! He's our hero! *Soldier killing spree, killing three-four people with ubercharge on in an area like 2fort courtyard*
Gonna take pollution down to zero! *Engineer blows up series of buildings, creating litter. Soldier gibs engie and picks up debris to clean up area*
He's our powers, magnified *quick clip mash of being hurt by stikies, fire, rocket being airblasted, rocket fired underwater, kritzkreig heart*
And he's fighting on the planet's side! *Soldier seen shooting at someone while pushing cart, retextured as earth*
Captain Planet! He's our hero! *Soldier an heroes*
Gonna take pollution down to zero! *Spy litters with cigarette, Soldier promptly gibs*
Gonna help him put asunder;
Badguys who like to *Sniper walks up onto overlooking ledge.* Loot and Plunder *View is through sniper's scope, heavy/medic ubercharge down below, Spy disguised as Soldier steals ubercharge, Heavy is promptly headshot.
*Camera behind soldier, rockets decimate far away sentry with engineer running to repair it but is too late.* "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS CAPTAIN PLANET!" *Engie yells*

"We're the planeteers! You can be one too!" *Slides of as best lipsynch possible of planeteers; Pyro points out enemy spy who disguises as pyro / Pyro faces Pyro who stabs and reveals himself as spy*
"Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!" *Planeteers rush overtime payload planet cart to win round*
Looting and polluting, is not the way! *Sniper and Spy killed by planeteers,*
*camera zooms back to see engineer laughing at his fallen/exploded comrades*
Hear what captain planet, has to say! *Crit rawket fired from afar at laughing engie, then camera pans to a closeup of Soldier*
"MAGGOTS!"

...your thoughts?

P.S:
"This is my world. YOU are not welcome in my world!" *evil classes blown to hell by crit rawket*
Last edited by Angry_Squirrel on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Marshtomp » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Lol It would be kinda funny. B ut why in the world would Pyro not be Fire?

Anyway this is a job for Gmod!!!!

Marshtomp

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Look at the revised-ness of it... now more script in there as a basic idea of what might be done, which obvious I would want to present to people and see if I cant' find somebody to help me make it :D

Of course after a Planet Cart is made... <.<

Oh, and if anyone has any idea what to put the lines "Gonna help him put asunder" that would be great...
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Jade » Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:35 pm

It sounds terrible, but I'd laugh along with it, anyways. :D
I enjoy long walks through the capital wasteland, watching the sun set over Megaton and...cuddles. :D
Jade

Postby Spotty Hyena » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Spotty Hyena

Postby Marshtomp » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 pm

Marshtomp

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:15 am

I'd gladly accept any help bringing this into reality :D I've currently got no plans to do this, as it would require multiple people and server commands (namely sv_cheat = 1 and subsequent commands like noclip for cameraman), which I can't do myself...
Angry_Squirrel

Return to Fun