[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Get out of my head! :O

Get out of my head! :O

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Helios » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:15 pm

So...I don't know if this means I need to stop for a while but...

I have dreams now of playing TF2.

Have you heard of this concept? It's apprently common among gamers, play a game so much that you dream about it.

It's been happening to me for a while now. I play a whole day on the server and I end up dreaming that I'm still doing it.

Last night for example: I spent the whole night on Gold Rush. 12 on 12 with all the regs, and yours truly racking up headshots. There was even voicechat, with accurate voices! Granted there were only a few words,and it was spoken in a surreal matter but....yeah, get outta my head! @v@

You guys have anything similar happen to you?

And I'm bringing my kukri to bed with me from now on just in case >v>
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Fernin » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:56 pm

I've had resident evil dreams for years myself.

As for TF2, only a day dream or two here and there but noting terribly drastic.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Purplecat » Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:25 pm

I just had a GLaDOS like persona involved in a dream of mine.

That wasn't plesant actually.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Doom » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:35 pm

This stuff happens to me all the time. Most start as a normal gave, but soon deviate into sexier matters. <:
Doom

Postby Jake Monroe » Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:21 pm

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Wulfie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:36 am

Wulfie

Postby Doom » Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:43 am

Doom

Postby Ferto12 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:02 am

All of my dreams have HUDs.

All of them.

I may need to get out more.
Ferto12

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:30 am

I sleep through every single class at college, and usually think about TF2. I was just starting to fall forward on the desk, when I thought about my sleeping habits: I talk in my sleep...A LOT. In my dream, we were on the first level of dustbowl, and I saw a spy demo running past to the last point. So of course in my dream I yell "SPY DEMO!" Pretty damn loud. I swear I yelled that out in class, so I just kept my eyes closed for another minute while people started talking again. I have no idea if it was just a coincedence, or I actually said it. It still bugs me.
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 am

Yeah I've dreamed about TF2 before. But not TFP, as I've not played on it enough for long enough periods of time to dream about certain members... I only remember one time of a specific person's name in the server, basically he is what Doom is to TFP "OH SHIT HE JOINED THEIR TEAM WE'RE DOOMED" etc; I kept trying to backstab him but he was frickin' immune to my stabs :'<

The other one I remember, something about me owning the enemy team as a demoman... yeah, and Red was trying to board our base with some sort of airplane (built by engie?) Had a soldier and a heavy standing on the wings as the plane came into view (it was more like some fighter aircraft, like a battleship of the sky... but of course it wasn't to scale, that would make too much sense.) A few grenades, and they're gone, along with most of my health. Slip a few nades into the cockpit where a medic is helping the engineer with something... BOOM! down goes 1/2 the red team at once :D
Angry_Squirrel

Return to Fun