[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Screenshots

Screenshots

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:04 am

Now let's see if this works, tried to get it so that no resolution was lost! I would've put it up sooner but I *had* to make an appearance at the rave. The school rave. Right outside the building. :3

For a while thar tonight Doom got laughing drunk off his ass and started to bottle people like a madman.
http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/downloa ... php?id=151

Then this happened.
http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/downloa ... php?id=152

...and apparently, I think I saved a deathcam from back in July? It said I took it on 7-11 so w/e LOL I have no idea if that's Doom or not only he can confirm XD
http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/downloa ... php?id=153

There are no good skins for Demoman XD need to make a fracking Ganondorf demo... (I already call dibs on making Lon Lon Bottle so >:[ !)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fernin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:09 am

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Doom » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:06 pm

Doom

Postby Wulfie » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:37 pm

Wulfie

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 pm

Yeah, most likely I was. I don't go there anymore, because it's 1) always fracking full and 2) too damn strict, not to mention they're only doing valve maps and shit... ugh, variety please! That was my first "regular" server, until I found Jimmy Likes Men... WHOS UP FOR A 3 v 3 ROUND OF INVISIBLE DUSTBOWL EH!

And yeah, sorry Doom but that isn't what I'm looking for in a demoman skin. :P I like more... vibrant stuff for my skins, which is why I use stuff like Joker sniper, Carnage/Venom spy, Captain America soldier vs. Captain Canuck soldier, etc.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Doom » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 pm

Doom

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:48 pm

Yeah, one of the reasons why I'm able to get so into TF2 is because of the characterization of it. Things are visually distinct and exaggerated; cartoony. I like it like that. I am drawn more towards those exaggerated styles more than anything, it's like I know Trinity Blood is a fucking kick-ass anime, but come Saturday Night and Adult Swim and I stop surfing the web to try and watch, but I end up being drawn towards trying to play Pokemon while watching at the same time, because I'm not drawn into it like I am to say Fullmetal Alchemist or Bleach. I don't like looking at things that are overly realistic, makes it hard to distinguish things I think. Or something like that.

Don't get me wrong, I still like a lot of what I've seen of your mods Doom, but I don't like realism enough to say be able to judge them and stuff. It's all the same to me. It's why I haven't tried skinning any weapons, too realistic in details people look at there :v
Angry_Squirrel

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:30 am

...of the Witchiebun.

endeavour3d [broken soldier].jpg
endeavour3d [broken soldier].jpg (161.53 KiB) Viewed 10550 times

I think we've found Endeavour's furry species: Anthropomorphic Tortoise.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby STrRedWolf » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:57 am

I think someone's betatesting the new Sniper upgrades... those headshots take heads clean off!
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Helios » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:57 am

*whistles innocently* >v>
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

PreviousNext

Return to Fun