[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - The Hyena Hotel (for doom...) (now with a pic that fits res)

The Hyena Hotel (for doom...) (now with a pic that fits res)

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Fernin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 am

Last edited by Fernin on Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Doom » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:27 pm

Picture doesn't quite fit in forum space, but I lol'd anyways. <:
Doom

Postby Fernin » Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Oh come on, seriously, how far do I have to cut the resolution of a pic for it to fit for everyone? You guys gotta remember I'm on a 1900x1200 moniter so these things fit fine for me and not for everyone else. *sighs*

Glad you got a giggle though. Gimme a bit and I'll upload a version that fits.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Wulfie » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Wulfie

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:45 pm

Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fernin » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:52 am

Frankley I dun have any problems seeing or reading anything at this resolution on my laptop. Lower rezzes are fuzzy and that annoys me personally. And as for youtube breaking Firefox, I dun have that problem. oO In either regular Firefox or minefield....

Now, less resolution tom foolery and more injoke picture. XD
Fernin

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm

Is it just me, or does everything hang on Photobucket and/or Imagehost, so that no data from them is pulled? I can't see the pics because it just tarpits me.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Return to Fun